Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review of the 2+ watt S3 Spyder Arctic G2 445nm Blue Laser w/SmartSwitch™

Tim445

I purchased one of these lasers about a month ago. I would say this review is 100% accurate. My only complaint is they take 3-4 weeks to get to the states, this is because they ship with a li-ion battery and are not allowed to be air mailed.

My laser arrived when they said it would, was flawless out of the package, preforms perfectly, and tested @2.6w.

I purchased one of these lasers about a month ago. I would say this review is 100% accurate. My only complaint is they take 3-4 weeks to get to the states, this is because they ship with a li-ion battery and are not allowed to be air mailed.

My laser arrived when they said it would, was flawless out of the package, preforms perfectly, and tested @2.6w.

Damn. Can we hae some sort of proof of that? Maybe make a review of your own?

God knows Wicked could do with a positive review :D

Konad

Damn. Can we hae some sort of proof of that? Maybe make a review of your own?

God knows Wicked could do with a positive review :D

Here's mine

4F85138C-4408-4201-9303-3B081D9C6A29.jpg
8EC4A476-D6F4-4FDC-93F3-48DCF7BC6CA2.jpg

At least from my personal experiences, WL's power graphs are not lies... a couple mW +/- is reasonable, but for the most part they are fairly accurate. They use a Coherent FieldMax II I think. Good for you Konad! Enjoy and be careful with that monster :beer:

Last edited:
I have a disassembled 1W.....while it ain't the 2w, this diode definitely isn't a 9mm. Typical of a 1w I suppose