Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review of o-like Model: OL445T-1W

S

Stephen j gilman

1W 445nm blue Laser torch/waterproof/focusable [OL445T-1W] - $189.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

I'm new to lasers and can't give much more info than saying burns everything! Smokes what ever you put in your pipe! Lol ;b also here are some pictures!
52f3eaf1.jpg

bba5ab27.jpg

Ps. O-like has very fast shipping and always send their best product! I orderd a 250mw red but they sent me the 300mw upgrade free! Also I orderd the old style 445 host with the little tool they had to focus it... But they sent me the upgraded model free! In short if you want a laser go to o-like!!!!

S

Stephen j gilman

I just noticed that I have two different battery's!?!?
One says 16340 880 mAh 3.6 and the other is 16340 3.6 1000 mAh

Are they suppose to be the same? Would I get more power if I put in 2 1000 mAh battery's? Would I break it if I put two 1000 mAh in?

Last edited:
Nice little review. Always good to hear about O-Like products.
A moderator might move this thread to the "Reviews" section for you if you request it.
Great beamshot too :cool:
Not sure about the battery though.

jbragg

Looks great! How long did it take (from order to delivery) to arrive?

Last edited:
S

Stephen j gilman

I got it as a gift so I had to wait till Xmas! But it got here in less than two weeks from ordering it! Than I just had a wait a month to use it! Lol :)

jakeGT

I seriously hope you got some goggles for Christmas too.
But other than that nice laser man! I really like thy host but everyone has it!

I just noticed that I have two different battery's!?!?
One says 16340 880 mAh 3.6 and the other is 16340 3.6 1000 mAh

Are they suppose to be the same? Would I get more power if I put in 2 1000 mAh battery's? Would I break it if I put two 1000 mAh in?

It would not hurt it. The mAh is basically how long the battery will last. For example, if you have one 2400mAh battery powering a laser that pulls 2.4 amps (2400mA), then the battery should last 1 hour of use. If a laser pulled 1.2 amps (1200mA) and used that same battery, then it should last 2 hours. In short, it will not hurt the laser, but the higher the mAh of the battery, the better, because it will last longer.
Edit: ALSO (just want to give a little constructive criticism), add more pictures that show the size compared to some common objects (and more beamshots: all of us love those). You could also add some videos and put up specs such as dimensions, weight, etc. How does the laser feel in your hands? Sturdy, weak, high quality, low quality? Is the focus loose, tight, or just right? Hehe I rhymed. But whats the battery life like, how well does it burn? How bright is it compared to other lasers? What do the threads feel like? Are they smooth or rough or maybe even squeaky?
Edit 2: PS: you may want to remove the "poop" tag; it looks sort-of stupid.

Last edited:
S

Stephen j gilman

Realy nice! The head turns around on screw threads! If you over focus the head of the laser falls off and you need to put the spring and waterproof lens back in.

But it's amazing! I love it and I feel I made an awsome choice!

Seems like an awesome laser. Is it pretty much the same as their 200 dollar one with a little more power?