Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review:Lazerer CYBER 100mw 532nm

Okay, First things first, I ordered this on the 14th of September (this month) and i got it on the 26th.. 12 day shipping from China?!!?! SAAAAYYY WHAT! lol. :bowdown:

My video pretty much show's its capabilities and how the packaging was. Feel free to watch it, it is 9 minutes long, so be prepared.. lol. :yh:

Also, On a side-note, Max is very friendly, and he reply's quite fast compared to most company's, 6 hours tops. I suggest this company, and I think that it is one of the best "cheap" laser company's out there. When i say cheap I don't mean that it's crappy, i mean that their prices are great!

If I left anything out please comment, I won't be on for a few day's, but when i get back, I'll try to answer them.

ALSO, on another side-note, i can't do beam-shots:yabbmad:. :(

Link to video
Cyber 100mw from Lazerer - YouTube

honeyx

Huh? Don´t get me wrong but it sounds like: You + gasoline + a match.

So who is the firestarter? Because this laser won´t get you into flames.

Else a nice videoreview :)

Huh? Don´t get me wrong but it sounds like: You + gasoline + a match.

So who is the firestarter? Because this laser won´t get you into flames.

Else a nice videoreview :)

Not really sure what you mean.. but no it doesn't really burst into flames like what i expected. I'll do a review of a 150mw big head from lazerer once i get it, probably by next weekend.