Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review 200mw 650nm Lazerer cute style host

I have just received my package from lazerer i ordered it on Sunday and i received it already this Friday. which is real quick Hong Kong -> Netherlands

The laser itself looks very nice and and ridged and seems to have good build quality for its price the button on the back feels real good. just like my high quality fenix flash lights.
The focusing go's very easy on this model its easy to move the focus bij turning the textured ring. (the one i have moves real easy it hasn't been stuck or very heavy which i have read in other reviews)

it was quite hard to get this laser to work because a normal cr123a doesnt make contact if you put it in the right way as they say + down against the spring. but then the - back of the bttery has a plastic standing edge which keeps it from contacting the back of the body. i made a spacer of the back of a screw to let it make contact, and it worked.

i hope u can't damage a laser by putting the battery in the wrong way around and trying to turn it on. fenix flashlights have a warning not to do this. someone maybe has any info on it.

even dough i did this the laser is working fine.

here are some pics and a video

laserSK.jpg

laser2.jpg

laser3.jpg

laser4.jpg

laser5.jpg

laservsl.jpg

(vs 5mw green cheap DX laser)

200mw 650nm Red Laser in nice small host - YouTube

Last edited:

Nice review. From some reason, the video won't load for me. Can you post a link to Youtube?

This laser is exactly the same as the O-like 'cute' High power 250mW red laser torch/focusable

Did you LPM it?

Whats a LPM ? measure its power no i havn't i dont have such a thing.
(o like, yes i hear and read alot about that store but does it still exists i find it nowhere. do they still sell these the website is gone. ow lol its been down for days. now it works again)

i see these kind of lasers on ebay lazerer olike, who produces this model where is it from ? who's the original seller ?
actualy i can't find this model on olike cute ahh now i did.

this 200mw red of mine is overspec Overspec Guaranteed

Last edited:
Yep just like the olike laser I have it but the + goes toward the tail cap..must be a different driver then the olike laser.

Did you pay for express shipping or was it normal? Becuase you got it quick!