Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review: 2.6W Copperhead by Blord & sinner (ULTRA PIC HEAVY)

Mr.G,

You may be "Just the guy behind the camera", but your pictures resonate with many, many here on LPF. They silently speak to us, and we silently nod our heads in appreciation of their stark beauty.

It is almost impossible to put into words why we find these displays of coherent light " Beautiful "....BUT WE DO !! To those that find beauty in these things....you understand !! To those that do not....well....Oh Well !!!! Your loss.

We are a select group, with a common bond in this appreciation. For that, I thank LPF and all those that make this a vibrant and enthusiastic community. Members freely share their many different talents....from all around the world. Kind of amazing when ya think about it !! We inspire and share with each other in so many ways. Thanx again !!

CDBEAM=======>

Thats a great way of eloquently describing laser p.o.r.n.!!
:wave::wave::thanks::thanks:;)

Oh my ... Absolutely love your laser ****!

:drool:

I really enjoyed several of your longer exposure pics. Prefect staging too!

In the living room's corner. Beautiful beam shot!
One world. Impact shot.
Great stage! You've really got really good taste!
The ISS hello shot is another great shot too!!

+1...

Word to self ... must get/make some new lasers.

Last edited:

gismo

Gentlemen, I'm pleased to see a support beyond my wildest imagination:eek:.

Shakenawake: 445-450nm spectrum is the most visible one in my collection, correct you are:). I find each wavelength unique and appealing in its own way, but perhaps the classic 532nm is on the imaginary pyramid top in my case... although time for more blue builds isn't fully over yet, there's a candidate for another review to appear next month, so it is:D.
I must reorganise the signature soon, linking reviews is on the list of changes and eventually adding albums to my profile as well... must fight with my inner never-giving-up beast, the intriguing lady laziness.

Your plan for a 4.5W epic build sound great, make sure to share it once you get the opportunity!

will manners & Seoul_lasers: gratitude for the kind words. The reason behind uploading so many pictures is trying to introduce the laser product and its beam profile in various background situations, so that in the end I leave potential readers/watchers the option for the pic(s) they might like:).

CDBEAM777: I can't even equally answer to these words of wisdom, can I? Probably the miscellaneousness is the key term here. Many, many members as individuals who ever have contributed, are contributing and will contribute to laser hobby browsing on the pages of laserpointerforums community essentially the way that is positively acknowledged mutually, deserve a certain level of an attention. I'm honored to receive the opportunity partaking where others long before me have started an idea, shaped it to their likings, introduced it in an attractive shell. They shared it. I want to share back:wave:.

"Together we rise, reaching skies highs, divided we fall, when tallest's the wall."

:gh:

Tree firefly (indigo-glow).

12196151094_bd56e76ae7_c.jpg

Last edited:

Rhett

gismo sir, congratulations on another amazing job. That laser looks ***y. You are one of the reasons I got into this hobby. Your reviews are organized so well, and go in such excellent detail. They have everything you want to hear. Then...the pictures... how you take such quality photos, I shall never know, but I could stare at them for days. Thank you for providing both quality information as well as quality entertainment. I always look forward to seeing a review from you. Cheers and +rep :beer:

Last edited:

gismo

Rhett: appreciate words of kindness:). If I inspire others, that's good to know. My reviews are not absolutely technically oriented though, surely many figures could have been added (beam characteristics/measurements data etc.), but always try targeting the reviewed objects by providing more of a picture story. Photography is my central point, a decent DSLR with a good lens is welcome. I'm glad if I can contribute, shall all of us safely and responsibly share either way knowledge, presentation or any form of help within this community of laser addicts:beer:.

Light down, beam up.
12148908256_3b40e1f556_c.jpg

gismo

glcon: Ireland surely offers many lovely nature spots to be seen and visited:beer:. But one can't see much of it in the nearly total darkness pictures I took during the photo session, besides locations I chose weren't exactly tourist representative:D.

A tree borderline: light bites in dark.

12150289555_9cfde198c3_c.jpg