Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

(Resolved) - Proceed with Caution

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ noobphaser215
No matter how you want to slice or dice it, 14 days is not 7 days (last time I checked) and a refund not received when it was said it would be taken care of is a refund not received.
Therefore, to KruiserIV at the time, those are valid problems.
Sure I could have added on to my original comment that the seller will make this right but that is default.
Of course I saw it was their first post with no location and with not perfect technical detail.
I also realize that the seller does not control the time the carrier takes to deliver the package but if they state 7 days, then the seller is held to the 7 days.
It is wise for the seller to put a disclaimer in there saying that there might be an issue with the carrier every now and then.
Thejoker301 has more than fairly resolved all problems so all is good, I am good, are you good?

APEX1

@ noobphaser215
No matter how you want to slice or dice it, 14 days is not 7 days (last time I checked) and a refund not received when it was said it would be taken care of is a refund not received.
Therefore, to KruiserIV at the time, those are valid problems.
Sure I could have added on to my original comment that the seller will make this right but that is default.
Of course I saw it was their first post with no location and with not perfect technical detail.
I also realize that the seller does not control the time the carrier takes to deliver the package but if they state 7 days, then the seller is held to the 7 days.
It is wise for the seller to put a disclaimer in there saying that there might be an issue with the carrier every now and then.
Thejoker301 has more than fairly resolved all problems so all is good, I am good, are you good?

Of course I'm good lol I just don't like seeing good members get bad reviews when the person doing the review doesn't no what the parts are called lol :thinking: Nicely written btw

Do not make it into spam. We resolved it. New host will be sent to him soon. Refund was sent.

All good.

If anyone need help you can email me or pm me asap.

:)

gozert

Eitan is a good guy with good built lasers and customer service, but I'd like to suggest twi things to make the service even better. First off, try improving accuracy on the estimated shipping and build times. I had to send about three emails to finally get to know how long it would take for my laser to be built and shipped. Then after it being built it took another week to ship it. I don't mind waiting a bit longer, but at least update me on it if it is going to take longer than expected.

Then another thing. I sent five or so emails asking about a LPM reading for the laser I bought. I asked for it before, and after shipping. I received replies on each email that I would be sent a LPM reading soon, but in the end I never actually got one.

These are very minor things that don't weigh up to all the good things, but I felt like they needed to be said so Eitan could possibly improve this with future sales. I don't know how busy Eitan is, and I can imagine it being hard to answer every question, PM and email. And I'm sure there are many many more satisfied customers (including me) than disappointed customers, but please try to improve these things.

Last edited:
Eitan is a good guy with good built lasers and customer service, but I'd like to suggest twi things to make the service even better. First off, try improving accuracy on the estimated shipping and build times. I had to send about three emails to finally get to know how long it would take for my laser to be built and shipped. Then after it being built it took another week to ship it. I don't mind waiting a bit longer, but at least update me on it if it is going to take longer than expected.

Then another thing. I sent five or so emails asking about a LPM reading for the laser I bought. I asked for it before, and after shipping. I received replies on each email that I would be sent a LPM reading soon, but in the end I never actually got one.

These are very minor things that don't weigh up to all the good things, but I felt like they needed to be said so Eitan could possibly improve this with future sales. I don't know how busy Eitan is, and I can imagine it being hard to answer every question, PM and email. And I'm sure there are many many more satisfied customers (including me) than disappointed customers, but please try to improve these things.

Exactly the same thing happened with the LPM reading. After like 4 emails about it he finally just sent a picture of the laser shining at the LPM.

Attachments

• IMG_20150428_150904.jpg
    IMG_20150428_150904.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 81
I took alll what you said seriously. I understand.

And will improve my service asap :)

Making somekind if cloud based to store lpm readings so it will be more organized and easy to use.

I took alll what you said seriously. I understand.

And will improve my service asap :)

Making somekind if cloud based to store lpm readings so it will be more organized and easy to use.
That sounds like an amazing idea, and another way to out do other companies!

And again , if anyone needs something email me first. I am busy sometimes. And I am working by my own. I apologize ahead if I do not email you immediately.

:beer:

Completely understandable. I received the tracking number from you. Thank you.
Will it work with Israel Post or USPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.