Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[REQ MET] Looking for a mentor or a place to learn

That's so cool, Andrew. I tried making wine a few times, but I didn't care for wine as much as I liked a really good dark beer. Looks like you are making everything you can. ;)

Yeah, I love my beer more Paul, I just make the wine for my wife and family more.
Not a big wine drinker either, but it's so fun to make.

:)

Thanks Paul, Curtis, RB and everyone! I deeply appreciate your kind words and Reps. It makes me feel very special to be part of such a talented and knowledgeable community. Thanks again for all your invaluable help and selfless sharing. Please Take Care. :D

-cd

^^^ What they said ^^^^
To my knowledge there are no members
here that have the spare time to tutor or
mentor you exclusively.
The last time I checked there was no spoon
feeding here....:cryyy:

You are welcome to read any and all info on
this Forum for free.

As was stated above... Take some courses
in your area...

Since you are posting here it is obvious you
have access to the internet...
Google is your friend, Tutor and Mentor... just
like it still is for many of us here.

Jerry
Fuck you

There's this not so new thing called the internet and it's just flooded with information, but finding a " mentor " to spoon feed you may be difficult.

You can go to youtube and literally watch tutorials about how to repurpose commonly available lasers, learn the fundamentals, learn about types of lasers, the history, the expected future and new innovations, it's all there for you if you have the will to look for it.
Fuck you lol

A mighty welcome back to you. Glad to see you lost your class and vocabulary in those six years since.
I had three cucks that threw me off of hobby laser building entirely. Yall put a sour taste in my mouth that made me lose all interest. Fuck yall. Imma build a laser no matter what yall bitches think. I do infact have class but i dont intend on using it with you shitheads.

It has been very satisfying sending these fuckers to hell for what they did.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I had three cucks that threw me off of hobby laser building entirely. Yall put a sour taste in my mouth that made me lose all interest. Fuck yall. Imma build a laser no matter what yall bitches think. I do infact have class but i dont intend on using it with you shitheads.
Apologies for your recent head injury. Trying to find an explanation for why you would come back six years later just to spill insults on members here. Glad to see you can string somewhat of a sentence together still, but just need to work on a few things.

Apologies for your recent head injury. Trying to find an explanation for why you would come back six years later just to spill insults on members here. Glad to see you can string somewhat of a sentence together still, but just need to work on a few things.
Youre still a bitch like you were 6 years ago im just here to get a load off my chest lmao

Nice to see you havent changed a bit :D

Also im pretty sure you werent the one that was the dipshit in the first place that decided to spew bullshit on this forum, so what do you have your dick in a twist for? The way youre talking like youre on your period really threw me off lol

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Youre still a bitch like you were 6 years ago im just here to get a load off my chest lmao

Nice to see you havent changed a bit :D
Thanks. I just looked back and saw I had helped you. But oh well. Want to re-evaluate your attitude or continue dishing insults? Never mind your chest, seems like another issue at play.

Attention whore much Lazardian ??
At least try to be creative/entertaining with it..... well, then again you are trolling a 3 year old post.... so maybe a new hobby ?
How about coloring books ? Or will mommy not let you play with crayons unsupervised ?

8usf.gif

Thanks. I just looked back and saw I had helped you. But oh well. Want to re-evaluate your attitude or continue dishing insults? Never mind your chest, seems like another issue at play.
Imma apologize to you but youve been a bitch so far. I commend your belittlement argument style.
I just came to get this shit off my chest man
We both made the mistake of being defensive over nothing. Anyways fuck the other guys then.
Ps tf is up with your insults involving bodily injury in some way lmao that shits hilarious.