Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Regret Your Username?

Do you regret your Username?

• Total voters

Dude, what?! I just asked USAbro what was wrong with his sign.! I also voted on the very beginning of this thread.

Oh, I was having trouble formatting the colors, all the brackets and things, and the sizes get all confused and I had to start over.

ahh... it means you haven't finished it yet. You should use other colors, because 650nm isn't pink and 635nm is actually red to orange;)
I know an program.. some kind of rgb I think, used to calibrate colors and different wavelenghts and stuff... but I forgot how it's called:)

Oh I finished now, just had problems, couldn't find the right color of orange so did it this way but I think I'll try to change it.

Regret - I guess not, but it's a bit boring as it's my work username; Initial + Surname.

Quake? I was bored with games by the time it came out, but I did enjoy playing DOOM on the LAN when I was at uni (couldn't play over the internet back then!)

Back