Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Red laser to be modified?

just wondering about my red laser the pics are attached but is it modifiyable i got it from frys its a $15 cheap one sp thnks if you can help and oh yeah nice to be here with you guys

Attachments

• images_002.jpg
    images_002.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 85

iccy

you could mod it by using a different driver, lens, and diode to make it powerful. However I think that would be harder than what you had in mind..

yea oh well i luv the vid thnks artix its pretty funny if those idiots who yell about have a sense of humor

Yea, I wonder if those who make comments are very ironic, or if they think that it matters how they hit the laser. Anyway, it's a fun, ironic vid! ;D

diachi

It wont work i smash it and it still wont work....

maybe you should try putting more force
into the smash.. if thats still no good go outside put a board over it and repeatedly drive your truck over it

;D

daguin

LazerGuy said:
Yea, I wonder if those who make comments are very ironic, or if they think that it matters how they hit the laser. Anyway, it's a fun, ironic vid! ;D

Of course how they hit it matters! (some people's children : sigh)

You MUST hit the 5mW laser from the battery end first. Subsequent strikes MUST follow gradually toward the diode/chip. That way the available mW are concentrated toward the exit point. If you hit it in the middle at least half of the available power will leak out the rear and out any cracks that develop in the body.

NO WONDER THIS ISN'T WORKING FOR SOME PEOPLE!!!!!

Peace,
dave