Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Red laser shades..

I may be interested in these shades as i have just bought a 120mw red dorcy from Kenom.

Are they still available, if yes shall i make an offer on here or shall i just bid on ebay?

Cheers

Rich

R

R._Morris

Being that they are on eBay I'm guessing we will have to bid against each other there for them.
So these aren't being actually offered here, AndrewAZ is just advertising here.
FWIW, Most for sale forums I've dealt with don't allow pumping an eBay bid sale if there's not at least a buy it now option.

I think I might bid on these, I am building more DIY reds which I can tell are powerful by how much faster they light matches than my X105.

I cant cancel the auction now since I have bids.. So if you want them hit up ebay... I didnt take pictures of my actual glasses, but they come with the case and polishing cloth and have been used for at most 10 mins just to test them out.

I will ship outside the USA but be aware that the shipping costs are expensive for outside the USA. You can go to USPS or UPS and calculate the costs from my zip code 85284 to your house. But as of right now for outside the USA the auction price has gotten high and only people within the USA would really save money by buying it now since they wont have to pay wicked high shipping costs.

I know I had promised someone pictures of the item. But my parents are out of town with the camera. But if trust is an issue you can check my ebay feed back along with my long membership at mbworld.org.

R

R._Morris

One of the bidders has no history.. maybe running the price up?
I've got a buddy at eBay security looking into the bidding history, IP's .etc to see what's up.
/kill them all and let god sort the bodies.

You actually can end the auction even if there are bids. There is an option to do so say if the item is not available anymore. i.e. sold to someone on these forums. Just message the bidder to tell him sorry the item is sold. So it is kind of disappointing how it was not sold to the first person to pm you.

OKC that was funny how you were paranoid at a_pyrpo 0 feedback record!!

Just skimmed through the picrthis saga. I guess he still needs his laser shades eh.

S

SenKat

LOL !!! I just left a message via ebay to you regading Picrthis !

R

R._Morris

a_pyro_is said:
The one with no history is ME!!! I just created the account.

Good deal, had me wondering.
Spend all day sifting the sewer of humanity and pretty soon it all smells like cr@p.

Your buddy should really be looking at the first bidder.

Look Look who I found!!!
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=330163807148

I'm not familiar with this person but if they are a scammer I'd be glad to forward any pertinent info you have on them.
A few bad deals won't usually warrant action but anything in direct violation of policies or evidence of fraud can get an account jerked pretty quick.

R

R._Morris