Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Red DX200....

LOL..yes Dilda has a focusable lens.....also an update....last night my friends and i were popping balloons at over 40 FEET!!!...had to go outside to do it....so i didnt take video(night time makes it difficult)....still on the same set of batteries!!...they have about 10-12 minutes total on them at this point!!

Zom-B

I was thinking of buying this one too, but it's so expensive. Especially compared to the DX 50mW green at half the price which can do about the same (I think).

Zom-B said:
I was thinking of buying this one too, but it's so expensive. Especially compared to the DX 50mW green at half the price which can do about the same (I think).

no where NEAR the same.....the 50mw green is 50mw....this one is 200mw....the 50 is green....this 200 is red.... the 50 has no focus...AND try burning with the 50 and tell me when you can pop a balloon at 40 feet or light a match over 10 feet...post a video too like i did ;)

......and all this for 53bux....this red 200 is a NO BRAINER.....

lazed

Zom-B said:

Are you kidding?  $50 for a 200mW laser?  That's DIRT cheap.  You won't find anything cheaper, believe me.

Anyway, the DX 50 will not be able to do anything close to what this thing can do.  It's 50mW vs. 150-200mW.  There's just no comparison.  Just because it's green doesn't mean it's more powerful.

My advice: Get the dilda lazor.  It's incredibily cheap, and can do everything that much more expensive lasers can do.  Unlike greenies, it's not diode pumped so there is no IR.  You won't be able to see the beam well, but it will be a burning monster.