Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Red and Green Lasershades for sale...

Red LaserShades back in stock - and now carrying a limited supply of GREEN LaserShades as well - same pricing structure, and yes you can use the 10% off discount code on this item !

http://shop.stonetek.org

im guessing you wouldnt wanna trade a red for green? I bought some red's from pseudomen and the day they arived my red burned out. im sure some time in the future I will put another diode in the red, but until then, i know i will be receiving a green first. I really cant afford greens unless i sell or trade my current reds.

do the greens work for 405nm? I just ordered a pair from dragonlasers cuz it said it's good for 405nm also, but would rather cancel and place another order with you and get them faster.

Nice, you have green ones too now? If only I had a decent green laser that required them.

I can happily say the red ones I got are AWESOME, if you are going to buy goggles buy them from SenKat [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Well - they SHOULD work fine...but they are not advertised as such... I personally am not an expert on the shades, and welcome anyone's insights into if they would be effective enough... Sorry I don't have an answer right off the top of my head on this one...

I have lasershades for green from WL. They do block my 405 nicely, i have no idea on OD or any tech specs, but it is visibly dimmer with goggles. my blu-ray is around 60mW btw and with goggles it looks weaker than a dollar store red ;)

EDIT- Disclaimer, If you fry your eyes using your blu-ray with green rated goggles, don't blame me!

i recently purchased a 125mW dragon laser from some kid on CPF... i might be buying a green laser shade soon. I love the red laser shade that I have now, use it every day for testing completed lasers that I build :)

Oh, and as a Stonetek purchaser of LaserShades, I do recommend buying from him. You will get the lowest price around and awesome customer service.

I've ordered a pair of red lasershades yesterday from Stonetek (for use with the dx200) 8-)
Along with two diffraction gratings.

solar00 said:
I've ordered a pair of red lasershades yesterday from Stonetek (for use with the dx200) 8-)
Along with two diffraction gratings.

And they have already shipped, too if I am thinking about the correct order :-) Same day shipping isn't too awful is it ? LOL !

Back