Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Red and Blue

I have a couple of simple maglite builds that I am looking to part with. If interested , please pm me. Both have less than 10 minutes operating time. One is a lpc815 the other is a phr 803T . Both have RKCSTR drivers aixis modules ,small copper heat sinks on module over diode area. Both have 9v clips attached.
If one may be just looking for the modules , then this could be a great source for those. Power for Blue 115 mW and Red 260 mW .
A PM will discuss other things as well .....Buy ....Trade ?

Wolfram

ITEM SOLD

Last edited:

Hey buddy glad you asked. I need a little dough to put toward a different build . the modules themselves go for at least 35.00 apiece if one looks around . plus, you get mag light hosts that you can go to jayrob and mod em out if you want. 80.00 shipped . where you live? pm me

Are they already put together? Do you need modules? I can have them made for you for cheaper than $30.Two lasers total?

They are good but if you can get them cheaper , then your better off. Im sellin them , or tradin em as they are . I cant ask less....Sorry Buddy! Im askin basically for what I paid for parts . and for the shippin. Im only expressing mW Based on what I hear! Do you understand!

Wolfram

Sorry im just a bit confused, Do you have completes? Or is the host seperate?....Im always up for a good deal..I was simply saying i could help you out is all...So 80.00 for what exactly?

80.00 For the both of them? How is the burning ability?And what about at night how do they look?

Glor, these builds are pretty typical. The reds beam is of course dimmer than the violet in the dark. The beams are of course visible in smokey or dusty enviroment. One can even see the beam when looking from behind the apeture.I never shined them at clouds or down the street, just mostly in my house or garage in the dark.

Wolfram