Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Reckless marketing of 1W+ lasers on facebook

Excuse my language but im getting pretty pissed at all the reckless marketing of high power lasers on facebook. They are selling these to the general ignorant population and not even explaining their dangers. Ive seen a few different distributors on facebook but I can not find them right now but this is one https://www.facebook.com/nighthawkvison/?fref=nf I know you all will not like this either and I am hoping you chew the company out like I did

this is their description "
Defend yourself with the highest strength, military technology nighthawk laser designed in USA"

Last edited:

LOL they even use styro's vid and claiming that it's their product! Hilarious.

Take advertisements like this as a joke, the people who created it probably have nothing better to do. Not only are they probably over priced, but they probably take less than a dollar to make and sell for ~8 dollars on eBay, just search up "laser 301".

Last edited:

Sta

I think we can probably get Styro to file a copyright claim. That should get them.

tare ware using my video two so i wrote a massage and i field a complain on facebook tare took down the video from the stupid site, just a scam company :scowl:

I called them out and they blocked me. Can you guys help me spam their page to warn the people. Ive been posting BEWARE ! THIS IS A FRAUD, THEY ARE USING VIDEOS THAT ARE NOT EVEN THEIRS!!!!! BEWARE

Sta

I PM'd Styro asking him to make a copyright claim. Hopefully he will do so quickly as we don't want people getting scammed by these fraudsters.

I got them to take down the 445nm laser video by having my friends help spam the comment section. SCORE!

Edit, actually they didnt take it down, just removed it from their main page

Last edited:
Unfortunately, these kinds of things are over the web. Good job on getting that video down though. We don't need that floating around :yh:

-Alex

Here is their number so you guys can give them some nice phone calls 1-888-604-1710 I dont know but these frauds lit a fire in me and I will not stop harassing them til those videos are deleted. I hope you all join me

Last edited: