Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

"Recent visitors" names not updating on Home page

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Just an observation, but I've noticed that the names of members who have visited are not changing anymore in the "recent visitors" box, although the numerical number of the total amount of visiters continues to climb. :thinking:

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this issue; to repeat, it just happens to be something I'm curious about.
I don't know if it's related to being maxed out on rep, or something else, any ideas?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, it's there!

Edit: sometimes new names show up, but others like "Bluewindsor" have been there with over 30 new visitors since he visited.

Last edited:
I have never noticed this, Jeff. But, I haven't really been looking for it. Maybe it is just a glitch that sometimes a member won't be shown. I really don't know.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Nope not that member, he's been banned since around 8/24 or so, that's why I mentioned him, I know he's not still stopping by. :D

Nope not that member, he's been banned since around 8/24 or so, that's why I mentioned him, I know he's not still stopping by. :D

Maybe the last thing he did before he got banned was look at your page so its eternally stuck there? Just a thought.

I just went to your user page and it showed me as having been there. I believe you need one more person not on the list to visit and maybe his name will disappear if he was the last one to visit, Jeff.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, I’m showing up now as well. This is one way of getting more profile visits Jeff. :p
I think mine may be stuck too. :whistle:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
You got me, Curtis, I was hoping no one would notice! ;) ;) :crackup:

I'll go check yours out now. :beer:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
:crackup: Many thanks. :p

I had noticed this myself at one point but it’s back to normal now.

Yep. I can see where you visited my page. I haven't had that many visits considering the 5 years I've been here, but it is still over 4,000. :thanks: