Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Received Defect in Lens from Sanwu Lasers, How to contact

FragrantCat

I ordered an 80mw 832nm 304 laser from Sanwu and everything was perfect except when powering on the laser for the first time there is a very noticeable defect in the beam as if the lens has been scratched, I have some understanding of lasers like this and tried looking for a replacement lens for it but I don't want to void the warranty with Sanwu of disassembling the laser. I want to know how do I communicate this with sanwu lasers and hopefully receive a new laser head on its own or even a replacement laser of the same type through a warranty? I dont know how to address companies about a problem I had and how to communicate my point so it doesn't seem fraudulent

Attachments

• 20231223_192411 (1).png
    20231223_192411 (1).png
    583.9 KB · Views: 5

Encap

Podo is not on LPF very often these days.

Simply email Sanwu and tell of problem and provide your photo.
sanwulasers@gmail.com or send a message via the Sanwu "Contact Us "page on the web site.
https://www.sanwulasers.com/storepage3911802.aspx
Perhaps ask for a replacement lens or to return the laser for repair or replacement .

PS Don't tell them you bought an 832nm laser 304 as you did here. There is no such item

Last edited: