Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Re: WL Nexus Time Tunnel !!!

S

SenKat

Okay - more details...I'll describe the two videos I am uploading....The first one, time tunnel effect - looks cool as hell !  Filmed in my garage, with some help from a Walmart special Fog Machine ! (gotta get more juice for it - some leaked during my move here from Jacksonville, Florida). The second one is my daughter chewing me out as I blast her with a 95mw Nexus, and a 200mw Glowtorch laser at the same time - in what is left of the fog in my garage from the first video.  And, YES - she IS wearing protective eyewear - just in case I boogered up and zapped her for real ! :eek:

NairB

:)

Cool SenKat.....your tunnel vid has lost some resolution though as it pixilates(little squares) on the picture.

What are you using to video??

S

SenKat

NairB said:
:)

Cool SenKat.....your tunnel vid has lost some resolution though as it pixilates(little squares) on the picture.

What are you using to video??

I think it is a you tube blunder - I will try to re-upload it, cause it is crystal clear on my PC - like the other one....I am using a Cannon S 2 IS Power Shot.  Takes AWESOME stills, and video :)  The file was 84mb's so I think Youtube squished it... Yeah, I re-uploaded it, and it still gets pixillaed...anyone know of a good divx compression program, or something similiar, that does not reduce quality ?

NairB

Hey SenKat, why not use microsofts movie maker program and it gives you the option to create movie for internet etc compressing the file size to a more manageable size for the like of YouTube!! ;)

S

SenKat

NairB said:
Hey SenKat, why not use microsofts movie maker program and it gives you the option to create movie for internet etc compressing the file size to a more manageable size for the like of YouTube!! ;)

Gotta link ?

NairB

SenKat said:
[quote author=NairB link=1167962495/0#5 date=1168052674]Hey SenKat, why not use microsofts movie maker program and it gives you the option to create movie for internet etc compressing the file size to a more manageable size for the like of YouTube!! ;)

Gotta link ?[/quote]

If your are using windows XP go to start/all programs/accessories/windows movie maker

Its free with XP ;)

S

SenKat

Thanks, NairB for the lesson ! I never even knew that was in there ! Much less, not removed from my corporate version I use so often !!! Here is the edited video - let's hope it looks better than the You-tube version...it removed close to 80mb's from the video without removing the quality !!

Attachments

• time_tunnel.wmv
    5.5 MB · Views: 41

NairB

;)

Cool Senkat, that has made a big difference and saved 80Meg of mayhem lol ;D

The bill is in the post lol

Now I can see that tunnel as it should be, very nice indeed.