Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Re: For Sale 40mW Wicked Laser, Chrome Case!!

Hey all, i know i only have 1 post, but i have come here to try and sell my 40mW wicked laser. i can be a trusted seller, i have 100% feedback on ebay, ebay ID relic3448. This laser has some minor scratches on the case, but the laser pointer is in 100% working condition. Only has been used for a total of 30 minutes or less! laser is very powerful and have popped many balloons with it as well. Comes with the wicked laser case as well as 2 new AAA energizer lithium batteries. any questions just ask

Asking price is $85.00 Shipped

Attachments

• Laser.jpg
    Laser.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 86

Hmm, I might be interested in this. What puts me off though is, apart from your a new member, why did you only use it for 30 mins and decide to sell it?

lamborgini8 said:
Hmm, I might be interested in this. What puts me off though is, apart from your a new member, why did you only use it for 30 mins and decide to sell it?

The reason it was never really used is because i had no real use for it. it was something i bought cause i had always wanted one. I have had the laser for awhile now and it works fine, ill post up a picture of it working as soon as i get a chance later today. The reason it has not been used that much is like i said i had no real use for it. the minor scratches on it are just from me carrying it around mainly.

here is a picture of it in action.........

Attachments

• Picture_021.jpg
    Picture_021.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 89

Rhith

This sounds like a great deal. I wonder what the actual power to this is...

Rhith said:
This sounds like a great deal. I wonder what the actual power to this is...
ya i have never had it tested to see what the real actual power output is .......but i would guess its relatively close to 40mW

S

SenKat

Forgive my ignorance of Wicked's product lines...but I have never seen one of theirs that opens up in the center like a new-wish does ! How old is that laser - I mean, have you had it for years ? Or did they just start carrying those ?

King_K

SenKat said:
Forgive my ignorance of Wicked's product lines...but I have never seen one of theirs that opens up in the center like a new-wish does ! How old is that laser - I mean, have you had it for years ? Or did they just start carrying those ?
Lol, those models were sold for a while after WL sold the CNIs, for some reason, they stopped sending these and started selling CNIs again.

I've had two of these, both were over-spec, one of them could pop balloons and cut tape easily, even though it was supposed to be 35mW.

These models are more balanced towards better divergence than better burning power, they have a beam diameter of approximately 1.5mm, mine did anyway.

They look awesome, believe me, unfortunately, you have to be pretty careful to not to scratch the case, also, they have good heat dissipation, I had mine run for over three minutes without them even feeling warm to the touch.

They both died because of very harsh treat though.

The only con I see with these models, is that they are fragile compared to other laser models.

King K said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1192662356/0#8 date=1193710454]Forgive my ignorance of Wicked's product lines...but I have never seen one of theirs that opens up in the center like a new-wish does ! How old is that laser - I mean, have you had it for years ? Or did they just start carrying those ?
Lol, those models were sold for a while after WL sold the CNIs, for some reason, they stopped sending these and started selling CNIs again.

I've had two of these, both were over-spec, one of them could pop balloons and cut tape easily, even though it was supposed to be 35mW.

These models are more balanced towards better divergence than better burning power, they have a beam diameter of approximately 1.5mm, mine did anyway.

They look awesome, believe me, unfortunately, you have to be pretty careful to not to scratch the case, also, they have good heat dissipation, I had mine run for over three minutes without them even feeling warm to the touch.

They both died because of very harsh treat though.

The only con I see with these models, is that they are fragile compared to other laser models.[/quote]

haha ya you pretty much said it all, i would say my laser is less then a year old. and like you said the case is pretty easy to scratch hence why mine has some scratches on it. but it has worked great for me and popped many balloons with it.