Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rayfoss 200 mw (flx) focusable (IR Filter)

Hello, I think they have done enough reviews of this green laser in particular, so I will not have to make a thorough.
Nor am I an expert on the subject. And unfortunately I do not write English well.
So just wanted to comment that this super laser (recommended by Alvert, a great person in my country) money is a good option.
The person answering the e-mails (the mrs. Faona) a wonderful person.
I am grateful for my part that I've built (at my request and without charge) an IR filter to my unit and a European adapter.
I have also received information about the unit and to my surprise I have been assured that the new crystals develops a power of 210 mw stable (with built-in IR filter), unfortunately I could not test the power but if the IR filter.
The laser is very bright at night (much more than my sckylaser of 55mW). The point with the beam so I could see a 4 km. Burning rubber, plastic, ...
He exploited 9 meters also balloons , have on cigarettes inflame with ease.
The lithium battery lasts a long time but I've never downloaded at all.
The cons are that the blue LED no longer lights up (the lesser evil because he even bother).
Also another negative is that sometimes for one to three seconds is put into standby mode which is when the point is not perfectly round and is divided into 6 parts.
Well for $ 150 is still very good.:D
Here I leave some photos:
Hola , creo que se han hecho bastantes revisiones sobre éste laser en particular, por eso no voy ha hacer una en profundidad .
Tampoco soy un experto en la materia. Y desgraciadamente no domino el inglés.
Por eso solo queria comentar que éste estupendo laser (recomendado por Alvert , una gran persona de mi pais) calidad-precio es una buena opción.
La persona que responde los e-mails (la sra. Faona) una estupenda persona.
Le agradezco por mi parte que me haya incorporado ( a peticion mia y gratuitamente ) un filtro IR a mi unidad y un adaptador europeo.
Tambien he recibido informacion sobre dicha unidad y para mi sorpresa me ha asegurado que con los nuevos cristales desarrolla una potencia de 210 mw estable (con el filtro IR incorporado) , lamentablemente no lo he podido comprobar la potencia pero si el filtro IR.
El laser es muy brillante por la noche (mucho mas que mi sckylaser de 55mw ) .El punto con la viga lo he podido ver a 4 km. Quema caucho, plastico,...
He explotado globos a 9 metros máximo.Tambien he encendido cigarrillos con facilidad.
La pila de litio dura mucho tiempo aunque nunca la he descargado del todo.
Los contras son que el led azul ya no se ilumina ( un mal menor ya que incluso llega a molestar).
También otra cosa negativa , es que algunas veces durante uno a tres segundo se pone en modo de espera que es cuando el punto no es completamente redondo y se divide en 6 partes.
Bueno por $150 sigue estando muy bien.
Aquí os dejo algunas fotos :
p1050948a.jpg

p1050949.jpg

p1050950m.jpg

Last edited:

WOW you have some photography skills. Rayfoss should use those pictures ;D.

Cool laser and Good Job! :)

Wow man, those photos are excellent! Very cool that Rayfoss installed an IR filter free of charge.

I also ordered the same laser last week from Faona (although without IR filter) and will try to do a review when I receive mine.

Thank you very much for the comments.:beer:
It appears that the 2 rayfoss focusable as discussed the only difference is the closing and opening of the lens.
Although if you want to be sure you can write to Faona and comment.

Tenemos una foto juntos un 55-sckylaser MW (en venta).
También otra imagen que apunta uno una estrella.
[url]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3967/p1050972.jpg[/url]
[IMG] [url]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1908/p1050975p.jpg[/url]

Last edited:
hi constantino.. nice review!!!... so... you received an over 200mw... PUR GREEN filtered?...

can you say me... how is the best divergence? i see the photo of the 55mw skylaser.... but the brightness seems about SIMILAR.

do you notice so much difference between 200mw and 55?

skylaser has 1mm diameter beam and 1mrad.......very NICE. can you compare the divergence of the 2 lasers? i read in rayfoss site 1.7mrad divergence..... but i think that if otu set it at better divergence is possible to have best results...

Thanks for the comment realista. I assure you that the 210 mw (rayfoss) is much brighter so the dining room is as bright.
I have more pics of skylaser 55 MW in the sales thread.
The exhibition of the photo is 4 seconds so the light points are similar.
When you can calculated divergence and do more photos.:yh:

David.

The cycle of 60 seconds is recommended Rayfoss to extend the life of the diode . Enough to burn black tape, light matches, pop balloons,
I have not tried it spending 60 seconds; of cooling is about 20-30 seconds.
I believe that with so much power is better with IR filter.;)
Although this topic will find different opinions tea.:thinking:

Last edited:

adam

wow the first photo is actully extremely bright to me on screen :O amazing photo's.

The first photo has an exposure of 5 seconds.
The laser is powerful enough to illuminate my living room completely.;)

You can see how they have stuck the IR filter. I remember that the IR filter was introduced by Rayfoss free (by courtesy). ;)
p1060057r.jpg

p1060059.jpg

Last edited: