Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffle!!

Kudos to Glenn- Well done and a great idea. At our yearly Co.Fair they raffle off hundred donated items from thousand+ tickets for schlorships for deserving young students. We K.I.S.S. They use a roll of tickets that has two parts- one for the jar -you keep the other for the drawing. If I were Glenn I would have assigned the ticket numbers to each buyer as the event was ongoing and made a list on-line- no need to write any names on tickets- example--- first buyer gets three - if roll of tickets starts with number say -1000- then that buyer gets 1000 1002 and 1003. At end of sales you are already ready to draw numbers and assign prizes down the list. easy-cheesy-except ours is a live drawing and you must be present to win and then walk up to get your prize so it takes two-three hours to hand them all out-this is just a friendly suggestion that might make it easier at the second Rodeo.. good luck all( and you know i don't mean it!!)--hak

You know, this is easily programmable (C). It's just a matter of using a random function and assigning numbers or letters to members. The whole drawing could be done in a matter of microseconds.

Trevor

You know, this is easily programmable (C). It's just a matter of using a random function and assigning numbers or letters to members. The whole drawing could be done in a matter of microseconds.

If it'd help Glenn out I'd be happy to write that.

-Trevor

nanoseconds maybe even- or a jar of tickets and a kid-not high tech but simple