Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Quick review on 2 lazerer mini red pointers 638nm and 650nm.

So I got three pointers from lazerer.com on earlier of april. One is 500mW 405nm cyber and another two mini red pointers 638nm 150mW and 650nm 200mW. I decided to review for two red pointer frist. I will review the 500mW cyber later when I have tme.

638nm one is LPM'ed at 148mW while the 650nm is LPM'ed at 252mW :drool:. Here are some pics for two pointers:

focused dot:

unfocused dot, very lovely round orange red dot for 638nm

follow by the beam shot:

Yes you are reading this correctly. The more visible one is lower power 638nm. To be honest it is hard to tell the different between two wavelength unless you have them both. Sorry no pics of burning but both of them will certainly light the match in less than a second with right focus. In conclusion if you have limited budget but only want a laser than can burn please go with higher power 650nm. Otherwise you will definitely have more fun with more visible 638nm :evil:

Thanks for watching :thanks:

Last edited:

Very nice first review :beer:

I didn't realize lazerer was sticking 638nm diodes into the "cute" hosts.

Very nice. Should post some Outdoor Beam Shots. My next buy will most likely be a 638nm. Ive been having my eye on that one. :)