Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Question: Violet, yellow, orange and blue (and green?)

Hello, I'd like to know if there are some people interested in Buying CNI's lasers, especially the pens with the colours I listed in the title. I may have some completely brand new ones in a couple of weeks and I just want to know what color and power is popular here. For details PM me.
Thank you!
(Wrong section?)

Julian

I would be interested in yellow, orange, or blue if they are less then <$200 each

go to group buys section below B/S/T and look at the cni group buy #9, and sorry cheapest yellow 1mW is 250$

most people on here, as far as I'm a where, buy CNI lasers in a group buy from scopeguy20 like kevin said. Unless you plan under cutting him you probably should just hang on to them.

Yeah you won't get a yellow for under 200$. This is just a thread so I can see what I should order, so I won't be able to sell anything in the next two or three weeks.

most people on here, as far as I'm a where, buy CNI lasers in a group buy from scopeguy20 like kevin said. Unless you plan under cutting him you probably should just hang on to them.

I may have cheaper prices, also people in Europe would'nt have to pay much for the shipping.