Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Question for all....

wow thats generous... i can safely say that i now have no lasers..=( .. still pending though with the affidavit status.. hopefully i will be refunded my 50$ or get a replacement laser from atlasnova.

T

timelord

crailtap25 said:
wow thats generous... i can safely say that i now have no lasers..=( .. still pending though with the affidavit status.. hopefully i will be refunded my 50$ or get a replacement laser from atlasnova.

This one was like a lucky dip [smiley=lolk.gif]
If only you was online earlier dude. ;)

no no i don't qualify, ive had a laser before.. but they broke lol... currently trying to get a leadlight i bought but was never received... ordered about a month ago... if they do accept my claim, i should have it within the next month..

T

timelord

crailtap25 said:
no no i don't qualify, ive had a laser before.. but they broke lol... currently trying to get a leadlight i bought but was never received... ordered about a month ago... if they do accept my claim, i should have it within the next month..
Well i hope the postman is your best friend with your laser in his bag [smiley=happy.gif]

T

timelord

crailtap25 said:
haha i'll have to show HER who's boss tomorrow! Boy will she be sorry!.. [jk] lol

GET IN THERE SUNSHINE LOL [smiley=thumbsup.gif]