Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Question about 532nm laser

I found this at lazerer.com
http://lazerer.com/lztn-tiny-532nm-100mw-smallest-green-laser-pointer-key-chain
it's a 100mw 532nm that doesn't focus and uses a 10400 battery. It is super compact and can even be hooked to your keys. Even though people that have this say it's a great product, it dates back a couple years and I was just wonder if you guys knew about any other products or build kits with similar capabilities. Thanks.

I found this at lazerer.com
http://lazerer.com/lztn-tiny-532nm-100mw-smallest-green-laser-pointer-key-chain
it's a 100mw 532nm that doesn't focus and uses a 10400 battery. It is super compact and can even be hooked to your keys. Even though people that have this say it's a great product, it dates back a couple years and I was just wonder if you guys knew about any other products or build kits with similar capabilities. Thanks.

Not sure about how much you trust it but reviews say it takes almost a month to arrive :p
I have the green starry sky from GearBest & seems to be more or less the same thing for $8 & comes with a charger although I got off our pal craig(slist)

Not sure about how much you trust it but reviews say it takes almost a month to arrive :p
I have the green starry sky from GearBest & seems to be more or less the same thing for $8 & comes with a charger although I got off our pal craig(slist)

Haha yea I did notice the long shipping but I still like how it's a high powered laser that's not much bigger then a finger. It will feel like a chapstick container in a pocket that you don't really feel, but then you take it out and it's a burning laser with an impressive beam. And if there are no similar products out there then I think I'm willing to wait for shipping.

Don't buy from Lazerer, there's a good chance your order won't even ship!

-Alex

Last edited:
Where are you from? Some countries have strict import laws.
It is about 3.5 inches long and has about a 100% duty cycle so just beware that you can't run it for long periods of time.

Im sorry but I had to butt in on this There are 2 companys that are different by 1 z of spelling? am I missing something? Forgive me you mean member

Nonononononon. Lazeerer is a member, Lazerer is a company :)

-Alex

I bought that laser when I first started. Yes it took about a month to show up. It was cool and bright.. before I had an LPM. But the switch started to shift which made the driver shift which tore the pins off the diode... it didn't last very long. I think I paid about 60$ to get it shipped.