Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

QQ-Tech

New to the whole laser thing. I recently bought a 5mw QQ-tech brand laser on amazon for about $15 including shipping. I was wondering if anybody has ever dealt with this company and what they think of the products.

I got my first 2 cheap pairs of safety goggles from them. They came in a timely manner and was exactly what i ordered.

So did my order. I contacted them and have ordered two 150mw lasers for $30 each including shipping. It seems like this is a good deal and the 5mw seems like its built pretty solid. It drains the batteries so quick though usually get about a days use of the batteries. I wish I came across this site first. But I was wondering if anybody had ordered and of there lasers besides the 5mw ones on amazon. I found one thread mention about the qq-tech 5mw that the actual rating was more like 12mw. Just curious to learn more.

be careful. those cheap 5mW lasers are actually stronger than 5mW. There are other good sites, you will just pay A LOT more. I wouldnt expect the 150mW to be that strong really, but i could be wrong.

I think I'll just buy from lazerer.com Been looking at the site might as well spend the extra $30 and know I'm definitely getting a great product!

ya, they are good. He doesnt accept paypal though, fyi. Paypal shut down all accounts selling illegal lasers.

I just got my QQ-tech 3 combo pack and let me tell you I am impressed. The green beam at night goes for about 3 miles although the red and blue are kind of despressing.