Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Purposely got myself banned from lasercommunity.

that place was starting to become a out of hand pile of shit..excuse my french : P

so left that place and im sticking with this place..much better.

HOME SWEET HOME : P

chido

Re: Purposely got myself banned from lasercommunit

Hehe, I registered there once, I think it was because I wanted to get the free Core and I didn't know if I had to register or not. Anyway, I've never made a post there but I'm thinking of doing something funny to get banned. Any suggestions? [smiley=evil.gif]

Hm what are the options lol ;D

I would write up a post in word that includes a link to laserpointerforums talks about the horrible quality of wicked lasers and links to nova optotronics and laserglow for good time tested lasers.

Make it short and sweet so people will be able to read it before it gets deleted.

Then copy it and paste it everywhere possible, you probably have about 5minutes to do this so you should get quite a bit... go through each thread on the first page of each section..  

Example post:

Lasers from wicked lasers are nothing but looks, time after time they have been sent underspec, modehopping... etc.  Get ones from either http://www.novalasers.com ....  http://www.laserglow.com .... http://www.optotronics.com .   They are time tested laser companys, they consistantly send overspec lasers with amazing customer service and just about everyone you ask will tell the same!

(wow that sounded better then i thought it would :D)

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

chido said:
Hehe, I registered there once, I think it was because I wanted to get the free Core and I didn't know if I had to register or not. Anyway, I've never made a post there but I'm thinking of doing something funny to get banned. Any suggestions? [smiley=evil.gif]
Suggestions?
If you want some great ideas (or just want a great laugh) read this thread over> http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1190553958/0

ixfd64

In my opinion, registering on a forum just to cause trouble seems rather immature.

However, if you want to be "productive," you could sign up for a new account and suggest that Wicked make a pink laser. :D

chido

I don't think I should include a link to LPF, after all that has happened it's better to not let them know I'm a member here.
Oh, and how do you get a screen shot? I want to show what I'll do over there. [smiley=evil.gif]

anyone good with hacking? lol jk

If I were you, I wouldn't say laserpointerforums.com because thats probably a word in the word censor, so tinyurl laserpointerforums.com and any other urls you place tinyurl them too and when you post the name of another company put lots of .... or $ or *&*&%$#@#@*& whatever you can think of in between to bypass the filters.

yup, and now im much happier here :D

hey spyrorocks, i see you hae a 95mw Infiniti; ive heard some sketchy things about techlasers.
any worth buying from them?

No, I got lucky. My techlasers is awesome, but buy from better dealers.

alright. will do :cool:
another few years and i will have enough money to buy my x75+. lol jk

Lol I'm french too. I could also ask if WL could do a pink laser (only need to know the wavelenght now). I got unlucky with TL because mine goes to TEM 02 (three beams) and burns nothing with fully charged Ni-MH but switches to TEM 00 when it is very hot. It may be because of my 3.7 V lithium hehe. Also my TL has a scratch, and it has terrible beam spec (1.3mm @ aperture, 2.45mRad of divergence) :(.

I didn't get banned nor have I rescinded my membership at LC; however I've just about had it with that place. I went away for several months and then came back around Christmas time, and I'm not real happy that I went back.

The place is pretty dead right now - seems all the rats are jumping off that sinking ship.....