Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Purple Laser Help

I agree with this. Due to my eyesight I can't pick up wavelengths under 500nm very well. I can't see the beam of a 300mW (LPM'd) 405 at all, I just see the dot pretty dim.

Also a reason I haven't bitten the bullet and bought a 445 yet. I know I'm going to be disappointed.

Lase

No, definitely bite the bullet and get yourself a 445nm... it s MUCH more visible than 405nm.

With 1W+ you're not going to have any trouble at all seeing the dot or beam, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Lase

No, definitely bite the bullet and get yourself a 445nm... it s MUCH more visible than 405nm.

With 1W+ you're not going to have any trouble at all seeing the dot or beam, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Still not to sure. I have around 15% visibility of wavelengths under 500nm. I will one day though.

Lase

Lase

I just read that injury thread.... the fact that you can see at all is an achievement:p

I've never had problems with injuring my eyes :D, nor have I ever burnt/blown myself up (which I probably should have reading that list)

Lase

Last edited:
I've never had problems with injuring my eyes :D, nor have I ever burnt/blown myself up (which I probably should have reading that list)

Lase

Lol, well, I burned and came close to blowing myself up on a few occasions as a kid:shhh:

I just though it might be injury related that you can't see well below 500nm...

Personally I find 650mW of 405nm to be about as bright as ~50mW of green.

At the same time 445nm is A LOT more visible. Once you see one, I think you might change your mind;)

Lase

Lol, well, I burned and came close to blowing myself up on a few occasions as a kid:shhh:

I just though it might be injury related that you can't see well below 500nm...

Personally I find 650mW of 405nm to be about as bright as ~50mW of green.

At the same time 445nm is A LOT more visible. Once you see one, I think you might change your mind;)

No it's some natural thing. I don't know enough about eyes to remember what it is exactly. Something about missing or damaged photoreceptors that pick up those wavelengths.

I wish I could see one in person, I love the looks of the beamshots of them. And I definitly want a 473 laser too.

Lase

Che G

hey man is LAZERER really a legit site? and is there anyway i can pay through credit on it?

Dude it's 2012 now not 10-11-2011 *SIGH*

Yes you can pay online paypal for example

Last edited: