Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Purchased a Green laser from O-Like

Hello, I purchased a 200mW green laser from o-like, and requested that it be shipped separate from the batteries/charger, as I was told this would increase the chances of it making it to the US with customs, etc. Today I recieved the bottom of the laser, with the key for it, and the batterie/charger. just wondering if I should have expected the rest of the laser today, or in a few days.

Hello, I purchased a 200mW green laser from o-like, and requested that it be shipped separate from the batteries/charger, as I was told this would increase the chances of it making it to the US with customs, etc. Today I recieved the bottom of the laser, with the key for it, and the batterie/charger. just wondering if I should have expected the rest of the laser today, or in a few days.

I've ordered a 200mw red laser a while ago at O-Like. The bottom part + battery stuff took 2 weeks to arrive, while the rest of the laser took another extra week. (This was during christmas times)

So I recommend you to wait atleast a week for the rest of your laser.

I've ordered from O-like a few times and sometimes I'll receive the two shipments a day apart, sometimes it's a week or so. I know we all hate waiting for our toys to be delivered, but have patients, it'll come.

HIMNL9

Heheh ..... how i envy peoples that can get parts from China in 3 or 4 weeks only :p ..... made my last order at o-like 4 weeks and half ago, and still no news (but i had the previous items from o-like in 7 weeks, and they always shipped items correctly to me, so i'm not preoccupied ..... yet :D)

I too have ordered from o-like several times. Shipping is just not quick from China. Parcels mailed at the same time can arrive at totally different times, even a week to ten days apart. Your second shipment will arrive, the annoying part is when. In the end, you will have a nice laser, and the wait will prove to be worthwhile.