Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pseudo's List of Stuff For Sale

Well since that 200mW Orion went fast, I guess I'll just list some of my laser and laser-related stuff here and see if anyones interested. As usual, if this post violates any forum rules, I would hold no hard feelings against a moderator doing there job. I'm selling this stuff only because I could use the money at the moment (spent too much on lasers already! but there are some things I have to save up for), so here goes:

Yellow Laser Pointers (Laserglow Rigel) - I have two of these that are like new in perfect operating condition. I've used each less than an hour in total, and the only way you'd even know they are used might be a few cosmetic nicks here and there. Will come with some remaning warranty that I can help out on. They are only rated as 0.5-2mW models, so they aren't burning lasers by any measure, but they hold near the same visibility as 532nm, and represent one of the most difficult types of DPSS laser. Cheapest 593.5nm lasers by far considering the other models I've seen range from $450-3k for still only a few mW.
Price: I can't go much lower than Laserglow's $300 on these, but for anyone already planning on getting one I will offer $245 paypal or $235 cash/MO on one which includes USPS insured priority shipping in the US.

17mW Blue RPL - This is the awesome RPL I reviewed here: http://www.lasercommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=9738
The normal RPL blues are supposed to be 10-12mW or so, but this is a nice bit stronger. As such, the price is a little more than buying direct from optotronics, but I will include everything that comes with the opto ones, Jacks certificate of testing at 17mW, etc. Lightly used at worst. Any other info can probably be found in the review or optotronics.
Price: $980 paypal or $950 cash/MO, includes USPS insured priority.

>95mW Green Envee (lucentoptics.com) - Brand new. This laser has a few hours of power testing time on it, but has never actually been 'used'. It gets above 100mW on occasion and easily averages >95mW. This is the type sold over at www.lucentoptics.com for $260 for 90mW and $295 for 100. The 95mW is ascertained from my personal testing with a Coherent Lasercheck, and it also it has some warranty on it, which I don't believe lucentoptics offers on their lasers.
Price: $255 paypal or $245 cash/MO includes USPS insured priority shipping in the US.

260mW 978nm Diodes - I have a few of these odd little diodes to spare, all are brand new from SDL (6531-J1-978-3-J3-.26 if it means anything to you..). These aren't your 100mW red DVD diodes, they are completely invisible at 978nm so you won't be making a presentation pointer out of them. However they are 260mW and could definitely hit 300mW with good cooling without overworking the diode. You could make one hell of an invisible burning laser out of these, or at the price, they would also just be interesting to play around with, or use to test a driver circuit to use on a more expensive diode. Other than that, no, they aren't particularly useful, but whatever. Some of the technical info on powering them is available if needed.
Price: $10 apiece plus a small shipping cost. If you buy 3 or more shipping will be free.

TECs (Thermoelectric coolers) - All the info you need can be found on the auctions here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcslasersQQhtZ-1 . I got these in bulk so (I paid much more than the price of a WL fusion on these), that is the only way I can offer such low prices on ones of this power. Expect to pay a good bit more elsewhere.
Price: $4.25 each plus a small shipping cost.

Also if anyone thinks the new WL green-filtering goggles are a bit too strong (which I do: http://www.lasercommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=8105), I have some of the 2-3 OD ones you can make an offer on.

I can't claim anything noble like charity on this, but most of the proceeds will go to various testing, research, etc that will hopefully benefit this and the lasercommunity forum.

Anyways, please e-mail me at pseudonomen137@gmail.com if you're interested in anything (DON'T send paypal there, I use a different address for paypal). Or if there is any other type of laser you are looking for, might as well send me a general idea of what you want in what price range as I might have an offer for you. Thanks in advance,
... Tell your friends!....

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
lots of really cool stuff you have there, pseudo. good prices too!

have you considered making a web site to sell your stuff?

regards,
-avery

c0ldshadow said:
lots of really cool stuff you have there, pseudo. good prices too!

have you considered making a web site to sell your stuff?

regards,
-avery

Thanks! I'm not here to be a reseller or pose any competition to WL, DL, etc, so I probably won't make a website (the real reason is because I'm too lazy :D), but I sure do have a lot of extra stuff to sell off if a reasonable offer comes along. Lasers are just one of my hobbies and its at the point where I don't even have much space to store all the stuff anymore  :eek:. I think Luke/Yobresal knows the feeling as he too has been selling off some of his lasers at amazing discounts on eBay. Anyways, besides selling a few of the TECs (there are still hundreds more in the closet), at the moment I still have everything listed above if anyone is interested!