Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pseudonomen137

I purchased one of his "promethius 350" models about 14 months ago. 12 months ago, I sent it in because it was only outputting 170mW. Every few months, I have emailed him and was only met with procrastination. Now there are no responses at all. I have been far more than patient. Does anyone have his phone number they can PM me? This is ~$1000 I'd rather not just throw away.

Wow, Cyparagon, you have indeed been VERY patient. (quite an understatement)

I really do hope you resolve this outstanding issue ASAP, 1k$ is a not exactly pocket change. Can't help you with a means of contact though as I never really had any dealings with pseudo, sorry.

Sending PM...I've had a problem with him in the past to, still doesn't sound like Carter to screw someone over like that.

Well it looks like I can't send you PMs...so here is his humber, I'll remove it once you have it.
removed

Last edited:
Hmmm...... Well I thought he was a good guy. I hope he is decent and can do something for you.

Got it, thanks.

edit: no response and voice mail is full :(

Last edited:
He called back a few hours ago. He didn't remember me by user name, or real name. Said he'd look into it.

I will say that I have never had a problem with Carter, he has always been good to me with every deal I have made.

Carter did screw with me for a month or so a year and a half ago, but he sure did make it right with me.

I bought a used 130mW CNI pen from him, he jacked with me for a month and after that he offered an upgrade to his best brand new CNI pen that peaked near 180mW for a little extra cash. I obviously didn't pay him the extra money till after I had the laser but it was a good trade off.

I've called him back every day for 10 days now. I've left voice mails and have had no response. It seems that now he knows he owes me money, he's ignoring me.

Any suggestions? I might try calling from a different number and see if he picks up.

Just got a hold of him today.

him: hello?
me: Hi, is this carter?
him: mhmm
me: I contacted you about a month ago in regards to a laser I had sent in for repairs...
him: ...*click*.

It seems he's removed himself from the hobby, so what does a pissed off customer mean to him, right? Outstanding guy.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can get my money back?