Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pride and Joy

Davidx

Hitting low clouds at home with Jetlaser 1 watt 532 and beam expander. Is it wrong to love an object? :)

One of my first photos. I'll get better, promise. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Encap

Hitting low clouds at home with Jetlaser 1 watt 532 and beam expander. Is it wrong to love an object? :)

Awesome laser and BE combo! The picture of on the tripod looks so great, serious piece of equipment

Post some more pictures! Get some great beam shots of it in action.

Show off the units capabilities and beam so everyone can enjoy it . Is something not many will ever see.

Last edited:
Very nice image. Beam shots would be great also. Like the 3 tripods in the background also. It is a nice background that adds to the picture :gj:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Davidx, congrats on getting a super laser, you won't go wrong with J/L! :beer:
That baby looks like a telescope on that tripod; sweet. I agree with the others, more pics, and beamshots.

You wouldn't want the stripper come out and keep her clothes on. Take it off!!
Nice setup :)

Davidx

Thanks everyone. I'm having trouble getting a good beam shot.Using an iPhone 6. Lot of light pollution here. I'll try late at night when the neighbors go to bed, and turn all their lights off.
I wish you all could come to my backyard. It's truly awesome to see in person. :)

APEX1

wow very beautiful indeed. And no, no its not bad to love an object. I love my work area and everything in it more than I love my wife hahahahah

APEX1

@ noobphaser215, don't let her see that or there will be hell to pay :D

Na, she knows it! Lol we have a very Unique relationship. Just like my firearms, she knows that I would sooner leave her then get rid of any of my toys! She has her stuff and I have mine!

Davidx

Added a new photo taken this afternoon. You can see it clearly in the late day sunlight.

Davidx

Added a photo of the beam with the beam expander attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 87
Is that the PL-E Pro? I see them running up to 800mW on their website. I just sold my 520 WL Krypton and picked up a used 532 Krypton. I'd like to run both side by side for a comparo. I sure love mine...so I can understand your feelings. :)

Last edited:

Davidx

Is that the PL-E Pro? I see them running up to 800mW on their website. I just sold my 520 WL Krypton and picked up a used 532 Krypton. I'd like to run both side by side for a comparo. I sure love mine...so I can understand your feelings. :)

Yes, it's the PL-E pro