Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

price lowered NOIR LaserShield OD7+ Goggles 190-534nm $60 shipped

ru124t

Thank you ever so much! No good experimenting with lasers if friends and family are unable to partake! lol so now I have eagle pair 190-540nm & 800-1700nm od+5 and soon to have these! All will be well except I will have to find something for the reds! lol Thanks again!

Jstr

How many are left? About to send PM. I will definitely buy. :)

Stein, ru124t, Jstrawn, your goggles have all been shipped as of today. please let me know what you think when you receive them.

-Nick

Stein

I have received my pair a couple days ago and they are AMAZING! I wish i had the money to get a second pair! Buy them up guys this is a great deal!

my pair arrived today in germany :D its my first pair of laser googles so i have nothing to compare it with but its looking good :) a bit to big for my head but they fit :D

Jstr

Got mine yesterday. I have not yet tested them as my 445 is broken, but they have great visibility and seem high quality. Thanks Nick!

These are by far the best safety glasses I own. Great price, too!

ru124t

Ok so like I know this is a buy and sell thread and not the place for a review. However, just got my noirs today and have been playin with my greens and blue laser for the past hour! I also own the better quality eagle pair, not the regular ones you find links to on this forum all the time. The quality of these glasses blows my mind. I now will have no fears of my 1.6 watt blue ever again and will now have the nerve to build the 3+ watt monster I have been dreaming of! Bonus, the eagle pair will now be given to any spectators that come into my mad scientist lab! Thanks Nick, I would do business with you in again in a heartbeat. And to anyone out there on two minds about buying these, don't wait til they are gone, these are incredible quality for the price! I may have to buy another for a spare!

LPF - Fueling Your Laser Fire

Still new at this stuff, but these would work well for a ~1w 445nm correct?

Just got something in the mail today, and not gonna lie, it kinda scares the crap outta me thinkin about reflections hehe. >.>

ru124t

Get these man! I have them and I feel so safe with my 1.6w 445 now! Best cash I spent on here yet! You will not be disappointed!

ru124t

LOL think he means he got a high powered laser and has no goggles! BUT a person with a very high powered laser and no goggles is more scary to me than the laser itself. These are great, get them! Just got my laserbee last night and it was no hassle to measure with these glasses on!

LOL think he means he got a high powered laser and has no goggles! BUT a person with a very high powered laser and no goggles is more scary to me than the laser itself. These are great, get them! Just got my laserbee last night and it was no hassle to measure with these glasses on!

That's exactly what i meant hehe. I honestly didn't think they would be as bright(visible) as they are, probably should have started out with something that has much less power, but the kid in me said OOH THAT ONE! Twice. :p

I'll be doing a review on these when I get some protection for the 445 and 638 nm wavelengths, as I haven't seen any info of these specific devices on here. Especially since I'm pretty sure one of them is fubar, and may need to be rebuilt(YAY FIRST PROJECT!).

So far they have seen some tree action, when I pointed it em the woods behind my house(read:walk for miles), and the sky briefly after checking for aircraft thoroughly.

I'll be grabbing 2 pairs of these i think , but can't do anything until the end of the week, been an expensive month already with other projects I'm working on along side of this new hobby.