Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PRESS RELEASE: IMPORTANT NEWS FROM LASERGLOW

Justin

LASERGLOW TECHNOLOGIES AND NOVALASERS INC. ANNOUNCE NEW PARTNERSHIP
Leading Laser Companies Extend Their Working Relationship To Better Serve The Changing Market For Handheld Lasers

Please see the full Press Release from Laserglow at the following location: http://www.laserglow.com/PressRelease14-09-07.pdf

If anybody here has questions relating to this press release please do not hesitate to contact me directly.​

Gazoo

Well they are not exactly combining as they will still be separately owned and there is no legal merger. It sounds like a repeat of what we already knew except with this news their offices will be close together. Irregardless, they are both great companies.

Very nice but i dont get why partnership when you sell alot of the same type of lasers.

ixfd64

Two of the best laser companies joining forces? This is excellent news! :D

Great news in my opinion. Two great companies join forces, and great for the forum as now I guess Justin can / will be able to speak for Nova. ;D

Jase

Justin

Just to clarify, both companies will still be seperately run and managed, so I won't be able to speak on Novalasers policy or customer service issues. This is not a merger but just a close cooperative relationship where we will share some resources (like shipping and testing departments). Laserglow is still Laserglow and Novalasers is still Novalasers, but we're now operating as partners rather than direct competitors. Questions relating to Novalasers issues should still be sent to sales@novalasers.com

S

SenKat

Justin - this is cool news...now, since Nova sends me free lasers every week for bing a cool guy - you guys need to start doing the sme thing, understand ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! {Uhm...lighten up, folks, I am NOT being serious here !}

Kidding of course :) I can only see good things coming out of this closer relationship !

Greg