Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

power meter

I was wondering if someone on this forum will be nice enough to test the power on my DL95 for free. Hopefully, it will be someone who lives in/close to Los Angeles so the shipping won't be too expensive. someone reputable please ,thx.

Well, if you ship USPS the shipping will be the same whether you're shipping to your next door neighbor, or to Hawaii or anywhere else in the US. I'm in Texas, but if you want to pay 2 way shipping (I'd recommend USPS first class with insurance. Shouldn't run you more than ~$10 total for the round trip). PM or e-mail me at pseudonomen137@gmail.com if you're interested and I'll send you my address.

For free I'll let you know the 60 second average and peak (you just pay the shipping). I've decided I need to try to pay off the $2,100 bill on my thermal meter somehow though, so if you want, for $10 I can provide an output graph/certificate too.

Daedal

That's a nice offer Pseudo... $20 for a certificate (including shipping) is quite the steal! :D

--DDL