Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Polishing !!

Are you saying you never sought medical attention? That seems unlikely as you described it. A thumb holding on just by the skin is unlikely to reattatch by itself after being just being bandaged. Also, what did you do about the hemorrhaging? The thumb is pretty vascular and would bleed profusuley.
yehh the was so much blood all over living room i was cutting a 2/4 and i was standing on the basement stairs holding the board with left hand and i try to cut 1inch for heatpump filter duct and at the end i move the saw back and it jump and closed on mine thumb cut it so fast i immediately grab the phone 📱 dialed for ambulance 🚑 and i placed the thumb back on spot i seen the bone 4min the ambulance arrived we live 4min from the hospital the used stitches to hold it the told me was amazing i placed it back mine hand was numb when i cut it and i couldn’t move any fingers for weeks i have pictures hehe

Madness Laser

I will get one. 2y ago i amputated mine thumb using a skill saw perfect cut it was hanging on skin i placed it back and align it on the bone it healed perfect, Imagine how fast this thing spins :LOL:
I'm glad you remember it with a smile, something very serious happened to you, you should have gone to hospital you know.. thank goodness it's all over.. Doc. Melo Alienware graduated in inchology of the stubbed-foot laser diode and with a master's degree in hosts polishing . 👨‍⚕️

They're shiny as hell, but who do you think you are, the wizard of HOST?☀️

Holy Shik you read in my fucking mind man :eek:

I have 4 of this hosts Kryton Groove 9mm diode hosts i like to finish 2 to shining finish what do i need to use i started doing it but takes forever is the a faster way or a different paste or something 🤷‍♂️
Hi,
Try never dull polishing wadding that stuff is great and doesn't take that long at all .
I have 4 of this hosts Kryton Groove 9mm diode hosts i like to finish 2 to shining finish what do i need to use i started doing it but takes forever is the a faster way or a different paste or something 🤷‍♂️

GSS

I'm glad you remember it with a smile, something very serious happened to you, you should have gone to hospital you know.. thank goodness it's all over.. Doc. Melo Alienware graduated in inchology of the stubbed-foot laser diode and with a master's degree in hosts polishing . 👨‍⚕️

They're shiny as hell, but who do you think you are, the wizard of HOST?☀️

Holy Shik you read in my fucking mind man :eek:
I think Alien Laser is a RN so I have no clue why he didn't go to the hospital.
I have had so many very very bad cuts that stuck together and healed well with tight bandaging do to my work but never bone on bone..

Last edited:

Madness Laser

I think Alien Laser is a RN so I have no clue why he didn't go to the hospital.
I have had so very very bad cuts that stuck together and healed well with tight bandaging do to my work but never bone on bone..
What does RN mean?
I know that when these things happen, you first have to rush to the hospital, recover the limb or finger and put it on ice, in the hospital, they know what they have to do... but we have to see if then once it's put back [in this case, the finger] does not have rejection on the part of the hand, I know that a few times the finger has had to be amputated again and left stump free, then drugs are administered, for what is called phantom limb pain... never heard of this What ?

kecked

Just reading along. If the base metal is copper or nickel you should be able to put a chrome plate on these that will shine up easier. Just a thought. I like mag wheel p9ish for alunimium I do my kitchen sink once in a while and makes it almost like a mirror. Lots of work but I get a kick out of it.

Madness Laser

It means Registered Nurse.
Thats what makes even worse of not getting help:whistle:
Does RN stand for Registered Nurse? be patient and forgive me GSS, but I still don't understand what you mean,
Alien Laser is a woman and is she a nurse? or is my brain under attack by neural drones? :eek::oops:

GSS

No Alien Laser is a Man. He just happens to be a male Registered Nurse. Its alot more common over here in the US.
I also believe his Avatar name is Alien Laser because his friends told him his eyes makes him look like a Alien :) :ROFLMAO:
He had posted a picture of himself years ago..

Madness Laser

No Alien Laser is a Man. He just happens to be a male Registered Nurse. Its alot more common over here in the US.
I also believe his Avatar name is Alien Laser because his friends told him his eyes makes him look like a Alien :) :ROFLMAO:
He had posted a picture of himself years ago..
Ah.. now I understand! he is a professional nurse. What I understood... I'm right outside like a balcony in winter...
Sorry Melo, so he has eyes that make him look like an alien? It depends on your point of view ..:unsure:

GSS

Yup, a RN is a 4 year collage degree. The only higher level nurse I believe would be nurse practitioner. They can write subscriptions.
Oh Alien finds it funny and laughs at his name and eyes :)

Madness Laser

Yup, a RN is a 4 year collage degree. The only higher level nurse I believe would be nurse practitioner. They can write subscriptions.
Oh Alien finds it funny and laughs at his name and eyes :)
Yes, I know, it's a three-year course here in Italy, in practice they call it a "mini degree", then you have to do the public competition, and have the (___I___) of being among the first or you wait a long time...
Regarding Melo, two years have passed since the incident, I hope he has recovered his finger and bone!

GSS

Out here a RN is a Bachelors Degree I believe. A LPN is a 2 year Associates Degree??

I'm sure his finger throbs at times especially when it rains out.