Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Please help. Non-laser enthusiast needing to sell an unused laser.

JSXtremist

Hello, I'm not a laser enthusiast and need to sell an unused Wicked Lasers Executive Fusion 125mW 532nm Green Laser. Can anyone suggest how I could go about doing so? Thank you kindly in advance!

GSS

Was your first post with the pic's deleted?
Although Wicked Lasers is a iffy not to great but also not to bad company it does a have a following of sorts. Not sure if it's only the 445nm units though that people like..
Someone might chime in as I could be wrong but I thought there was actually type of Wicked Lasers forum thing going on??

Encap

What he said above^^^ +

You can not offer anything for sale on LPF except in the Buy, Sell, and Trade subforum and as mentioned in that sub-forum sub heading "Buy, sell, and trade lasers and/or laser pointers. Minimum 20 laser related posts required before thread creation."
You already tried that once in violation of LPF rules and it got deleted. Posting it in the General forum here is not much better.
100mW 532nm green lasers these days are only $6.50 to $10.
You would not get much for it , if anything, on LPF for a lot of reasons.

Try using common sense and offer it on eBay -- you might get lucky.
There is a whole section on eBay selling where people sell Wicked Lasers stuff at silly high prices to people that don't know any better.
See: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...icked+Lasers.TRS0&_nkw=Wicked+Lasers&_sacat=0

Last edited:

GSS

Good luck JSX :)
but if you do price it proper. As I can't believe they are asking up to $1300 for a 3W 445nm gimic host..