Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PLEASE HELP!!! newbie with a quick question about laserman.com

hey guys, iam kinda new to the whole laser scene, my friend bought himself a firedragon 2 and after havign a go on it i was instantly hooked, so i thought id buy myself one, so after looking around on a few sights i came across laserman.com, it seemed like a pretty legit site and a paid with my credit card, in the section where its mentions my order it says processing and has for nearly 2 weeks, i was just wondering if any members here have ordered from the uk on laserman and got there product, and also where is this company based, ive messgaed them a few times but just got an auto response with the same message every time..thanks for your help guys

Last edited:

Im not sure about there quality but some people did a group buy at that website for some firedragons, not sure how that turned out.

yeah i read about the group buy, iam sure there dinodirect aswell hmmm well i spose if its coming from some place like china its gonna take more than 2 weeks really aint it

Yup there seems to be some problem with their tracking system. I received my laser weeks ago from lasersman, but my account still says processing. Talk to LPKath here on the forum and ask her if your package has sent yet.

ahhh thanks bob, so there is still hope i will get my laser :) thanks for the help guys +rep