Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Please help me .

Like I said I could build one. A 445nm blue I could build would be brighter by far than any 532nm green you could buy for the same price. All 445nm blues I build are amazing burners. Price range is around $110-$190 depending on what you want and what I have available.

Last edited:

Tahsin

Even though it is hard to see the beam if it is really putting out close to the 200mW it is supposed to put out then it should be able to burn something, have you tried to do this yet ???

thank,

when i power on i see the diode body get very hot and i did not test it .

Tahsin

Like I said I could build one. A 445nm blue I could build would be brighter by far than any 532nm green you could buy for the same price. All 445nm blues I build are amazing burners. Price range is around $110-$190 depending on what you want and what I have available.

hhmm ok

do you have any webpage or link .

and i need to collect more money for do these . so i have to wait :thinking:

but telling you the truth i love laser so i have 100 % interest on these personally .

I do not have a webpage sorry. I make them custom to each person so they are all going to be different. When it comes time I could show you the various options for what I can make.

Elyas

my assumption is he wants something with visible beam! get a green.

i do happen to sell 70mW green laser kits, in Ultrafire WF-501B or the Solarforce L2. it uses 18650 battery

DrSid

my assumption is he wants something with visible beam! get a green.

i do happen to sell 70mW green laser kits, in Ultrafire WF-501B or the Solarforce L2. it uses 18650 battery

Do you have any pictures of those ?

Elyas

yeah, it's located in my photo album, you won't miss it

While green is the most visible wavelength, the 445nm laser I can make can cap 2W easily enough which is hard to beat with a 532nm if you don't spend way more cash.

hi. im new in this page. and it is my first time to build my own homemade burning laser. i got one lpc-815 250-300mw laser diode, one amc7135 350ma drive, one coated glass lens for red laser 635nm-980nm and one aixix module or 5.6mm laser dioedes, but i dont really know how to connect my laser diode to my amc7135 driver. can i use the 350ma to my laser diode 250-300mw?
thank you for help

You have now posted this same post in 3 different sections
on the Forum...
That is considered SPAMMING and is frowned upon by this
Forum community..
The only thing that you could gain from this is a lot of
these [
reputation_neg.gif
]...

I suggest you ask a mod to delete your other Posts
and you can open your own thread and be patient
until a member answers your questions...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited: