Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Please Help Me!

Is there anything I can do?

• There is hope!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's hopeless.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This sounds like a troll, sorry but if this is his biggest problem, he should be very happy, also what is meant by fell asleep with it unlocked?
Did he energize it in his sleep, simply having the safety switch in the ON position draws zero power unless the side button is depressed.

Also if you cant tell + from - on a battery just throw the laser away before you fall asleep and do hurt someone, I just can't believe this BS, if this person is at the end of their rope maybe they should not play with a laser, burn up a battery.....actually even the cheapo chargers will flash like mad if you try to charge a cell backwards.

I don't believe people are this helpless and fragile, if this person is about to freak out over his own inability then SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.

DO YOU SEE THE LINE WHERE THE SAFETY BOARD IS, THAT SHOULD BE THE POSITIVE END. Also DON'T FALL ASLEEP WITH A LASER IN YOUR HAND.
56303d1497058697-please-help-me-idiot27.jpg

Attachments

• idiot27.JPG
    idiot27.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Hello friends, I have recently picked up my first laser, I had bought it used off of someone, the guy said he paid $60 for the laser and batteries, not certain if that is true but I bought the laser, two batteries, and charger for about $30.
I was having a lot of fun playing with it that night but I fell asleep with the laser unlocked. When I woke up, it was no longer working. I figured the battery must have died, so I charged the first battery. The two batteries I have are pink, they are labeled Samsung, and they don't have a + or - label. So, I charged the battery the best I knew how, put it in the laser on each end and it still didn't work. I charged the battery on the other end, put it back in the laser, tried both ends and it still didn't work. I know this battery works because it had worked the night before. Neither battery will work on either end and the laser still appears dead. I can't get in contact with the seller, so I don't know if he knew it was broken or what, it seemed perfectly fine to me when I bought it. I can't get it to work now and I can't find any information online. Have I just wasted my money? I am seriously heartbroken, I only got to use it for a night. I am very frustrated, I have a lot of overwhelming problems in my life, and this is really screwing with me. I'd like to say that I am smart enough to not hurt myself or anything over something this trivial, but I am really at the end of my rope here, I am very frustrated, and I can't find any help, and I am really scared that it's just broken now. Please help.

The cringe! Well crafted story. Very emo. Yes you hypothetically​ wasted your money, your time, and the last remains of your will to carry on. I would take a guess that none of the battery operated devices you own have a chance. Who ever helped you find this site and make a poll thread should be able to Google help for you as well. Shame on them for putting you in danger.