Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Please help identify driver circuit board

Hello,

I have these circuit boards I bought from a LPF member over a year ago and no longer have his ID or the PM's from the original purchase to tell me exactly which driver these circuit boards are for, can someone recognize them? I was thinking they were BenBoost boards, but apparently not.

Thanks

ca893baf-09c3-4e65-85c0-230a781061e4.jpg

338a7f37-20a3-4cfa-95f6-64a3a29a7223.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks! I should have searched under RC1, it is printed right on the board but I thought that was a part identifier for the board :p

Why automatically assume I didn't try? In fact, another member was also looking too and he didn't find it. I guess we both ignored the possibility RC1 meant it was the board identifier and were focused on the idea it was some version of the BenBoost, due to my incorrect suggestion it was! Fault me for it, and present company excepted, but one of my pet peeves in this forum are members who automatically jump on the "use the search function" response when someone asks for help finding something, as if they didn't do that first. What, are those folk able to see what I did or didn't do somehow through the ethers? LOL. Sometimes we have tunnel vision and blocked from finding what we are looking for, thus turning to you for help for which I am grateful for, +rep the next time I can.

That link even turned up a parts list! Yay! http://www.digikey.com/classic/Ordering/AddPart.aspx?WT.z_cid=Shared_Cart

Last edited:
Thanks, when ever someone tells me to use the search function I always respond, I tried several times but was using the wrong search words, some of you know how to drive better than others! I should have searched under RC1, it is printed right on the board but I thought that was a part identifier for the board :p

Why automatically assume I didn't try? In fact, another member was also looking too and he didn't find it. I guess we both ignored the possibility RC1 meant it was the board identifier and were focused on the idea it was some version of the BenBoost!

I only said that because I plugged it in and bang there it was, to be fair I just recently learned about that tab myself. :)
I had been going down to the bottom and doing it the hard way...a 14 year old could probably teach us how to use a lot of this site we have yet to discover....so I'm going exploring....shhhh don't tell anyone if this place goes tits up in just a minuet, no telling what I might screw up.

Last edited:
I'm a dinosaur sometimes :p

Hell my blind ass searched RCi the first time, don't know if I saw it wrong of if my brain jumped ahead of my eyes, and then I couldn't remember what I just did...getting old is fun isn't it?
p.s. the tab up top as you probably knew is more specific to our stuff, that's what I was trying to say, I figured you at last searched at the bottom :beer:

Last edited:
When I tried the "LPF SEARCH" tab, it sent me right to the bottom search bar anyway.

When I click it I get a bar at the tippy top of the screen, I always thought it was a duplicate of the one at the bottom, but a few days ago one of the long time knowledgeable members was doling out pointers in a thread and he said it gave more LPF specific searches, so I have been using it and it's certainly not any worse....we could do a few test searches and see if top results differ, but it's easier than scrolling down anyway so I probably will just use it either way. p.s. That's a nice Chevy II nova in your garage, is it a 66-67?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
You're right, I always thought it was a different search, but maybe since I'm doing this from my p.o.s. phone, it just sends me to the bottom one?
I know that I can't access certain other things from my phone, but can from my computer.

Thank you, it's a '67'.

Last edited: