Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PLEASE HELP!! I have a laser I know nothing about

So I know absolutely nothing about lasers and i need some help. I have a laser from Cyonics a division of Uniphase. I have no idea of the price. The model number is 2213-75GLYW. Is it worth anything? Please let me know, I would really appreciate it.

Hi And welcome to the forum, now you can introduce your self and tells a little about your self. It's only the right thing instead of barging though the front door. And laying a n issue on us. We do't mind helping that's what we we do here. So can you intro your self and post a link to what your interested in. Here you will find so mush info at your disposal if you read.
More info on the subject please .

Rich:)

OVNI

There are datasheets on the internet. Google the part number.

yes please introduce yourself/add your location and picture of what you have...

HI Hello are you there Earth to Kemp intro and pics or a description of the unit so we can help..

Rich:)

Judging by the part number, that's an ion laser rated for 75mW of 514nm. I've got the same one, except the 488nm line. I've never powered it up though, because the power supplies are pretty rare. It will only work with a 2113 power supply, which needs 240VAC. Or if you modify/build a different one.