Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Place to buy Lasers?

I live in the U.S. and I use PayPal. Can I use Focalprice.com to buy a laser? So far I bought a <5mW Laser from eBay and then I bought a 30mW Kaledoscopic lens from 30mW Green Laser Pointer Pen (Black) $14.62 - Free Shipping and now I wanna buy this 50mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer (Black) $14.76 - Free Shipping Now before I make this purchase I need to know if they will ship it to me in America my other lasers should arrive maybe less than a week so I need some feedback from people who live in the U.S. and have used focal price to buy these lasers thanks I'm really glad to be part of the forums.

Thanks, I'll look into those when I get enough money to my paypal. I need to find out if people have bought from Focal and live in the U.S. Thanks for your post I'll add these to my favorites

Head over the Review section and see the sticky there.

lmn

Focal will ship to the US but they are typically underspec. Whereas, o-like and rayfoss will also ship to the US and they are typically overspec. My "50 mW" olike green pointer is actually 75 mW.

Focal will ship to the US but they are typically underspec. Whereas, o-like and rayfoss will also ship to the US and they are typically overspec. My "50 mW" olike green pointer is actually 75 mW.

Cool I'll get a 50mW from them but need to earn some money and put it into my paypal :p (Currently on a Rebate Card with like 17$ left on it xD)

Head over the Review section and see the sticky there.

Cool, I'll head over there right now. Thanks guys