Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pin out diagram for lpc 815

anyone know???
i'd rather not have to figure it out by trial and error....and i didn't make a mental note last time i made a laser from an lpc diode.

jayrob

Same as the other reds! :)

Attachments

• pin_out_001.jpg
    pin_out_001.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6,578
thanks for the diagram.. If my diode does not fall under this catagory how does one utilize a multimeter to check the ?current?

the only thing in this keychain host is the L bracket which holds the battery, so where does one connect a negative contact. Im assuming the positive pin must interact with the top of the LR44 battery via cable or go to the bracket? or is that the negative. Mind you the host is plastice.

Ive read the guides and I will read again... I know it wont produce a collimated beam and probably be very dim however seeing the light will motivate me to push on...

semper fi

Hey your sig Rocks Niko! Is that what you were talking about? I don't know what this Ignis Flatulence is doing spamming around a few threads like that. Maybe he needs a perma-ban? :)

wow, digging up an almost two year old thread....showing my noobiness to the world.....