Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

pics 1/5/14

Since I can't use my garage/studio to photograph in for a few weeks, I took some beam shots in my house using on a few of them my steam humidifier, and on this past Sunday night in my backyard as it rained and the temperature rose to about 50 degrees F (it was 0 degrees F two days before) and the snow started to melt creating intense fog. In fact the pictures that I took toward the end, the fog was so thick it lit up too much around the beams and was very hard to photograph the way I wanted. But before the fog got super dense, I did get some pics. On a few on them I used a mirror, and was able to reflect the beams onto my glass patio door creating some nice scattering of the beams. There were beams all over my back yard.
Also, I posted some nice LK-PD2 projector shots in the “SHIPPING & DELIVERY” thread in the Group Buy section if interested. Enjoy

**my favorite pics from this post have been added to my "Best of" thread 1/14/14**

Last edited:

Tmack

The last one is gorgeous.

I don't think people know what else to say my friend.