Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Phraug

T

timelord

Do you think i should RMA it seeing as it's a free winning laser? I'm sure he needs to know this as maybe the rest of his stock might be the same :'(

T

timelord

SenKat said:
I would email him for certain....
I've sent him an email explaining what my finding are and asked him to check his stock too. Just in case any other lasers are the same. I'm sure this is just a one off so i await his email back ;)

N00B

Shiit, if they forgot IR filters in those lasers, that would be a huge mess.

Seeing as i dont have a laser check, is there a way i could tell if alot IR is outputting from my BFG (as soon as it arrives at least).

I was thinking about trying my webcam, but i guess i should see if that picks up IR first.

T

timelord

N00B said:
Shiit, if they forgot IR filters in those lasers, that would be a huge mess.

Seeing as i dont have a laser check, is there a way i could tell if alot IR is outputting from my BFG (as soon as it arrives at least).

I was thinking about trying my webcam, but i guess i should see if that picks up IR first.
I've had an email from Rick and he's awaiting his lasercheck to arrive and will be testing his stock, and let me tell you this he will be fuming :mad: if any of the others do not have IR filters as he'd requested them to be fitted. He's reassured me that the makers will get a rocket up their asses if they forgot to filter them. So hang in there and see what comes in the post your may be ok ;)