Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

phr-803t sleds?

ive been looking around on here and ive forgotten the websites that ive seen the phr-803t sleds on besides the GBs.... is there a site that i can get one on (links plz)... think 1 place was ps3boy.com er sumthin like that...

srry... just got tired of lookin for a hour

thnx..

daguin

bugattidude said:
ive been looking around on here and ive forgotten the websites that ive seen the phr-803t sleds on besides the GBs.... is there a site that i can get one on (links plz)... think 1 place was ps3boy.com er sumthin like that...

srry... just go tired of lookin for a hour

thnx..

You're thinking of

http://psxboy.com/

Peace,
dave

daguin

bugattidude said:
OOO.... god dang dude...  $37?..... any place cheaper

I was just answering your question. You didn't say anything about the cheapest source. If you are looking for the least expensive PHR-803T sled, you have to ask for that. You asked about something called "ps3boy."

I'm pretty good with answering questions or helping one find the answers to one's questions.

I suck at reading minds

Peace,
dave

In the Group Buy and B/S/T sections there may be some for sale for around $15 a piece.

ok thnx... guess i need 2 b more specific when i start a thread?.. o well... i mostly read stuff on here... when sumthins drivin me crazy cuz i cant find it thats the only time i post