Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T or LPC-815 In Aixiz - $17.50 Shipped Worldwide ($13.00 Diode only)

Re: PHR-803T In Aixiz $17.50 Shipped Worldwide

Hi,
Do you know if the scratch is on the diode window, or on the lens? If it is on the lens, it will rotate as you change the focus, however if it's on the diode window, it will appear even without a lens, and won't change position when rotated. Also, when fully focused to a dot, minor scratches on the lens make little to no difference to the beam or power output. If it's an issue to you even when focused, I could issue you a partial refund. Alternatively, if the damage was done to the lens and not the diode window, I could send a replacement lens.

I'd be interested in seeing some pictures, can you take some on a piece of white paper in a darkened room, with the lens unfocused? This is best for inspecting any damage.

Charlie

Micmal

Yes, it is on the lens as when I change focus it does rotate. It's on the inside of the lens and it definitely is a scratch and not residue upon further inspection. I will post pictures on Friday when my sister gets home with the camera.

Thank you.

Don't worry about pictures. If it's an issue when using the laser, I'm happy to refund the cost of the module, or post a lens if that's easier for you - let me know what you'd like.

Im interested in one PHR diode if your still selling them.

I have PM'd you.

About time I fixed my dieing 90mW PocketPal I think...

Lambo and Stevo, your packages will be sent out some time tomorrow (or today, depending on timezone)

NOTE: Stocks are limited, I only have about 4 diodes left, and am waiting on more Aixiz modules. If there's enough interest, when I re-stock I can maybe make it into a mini GB, so if you're considering a bulk order of PHRs or LPCs, please feel free to contact me (email or PM is good).

do you have one ready in a module? if so, lemme know so i can send the paypal payment.

you came recommended to me by quite a number of users.. so just waiting to hear from ya.

Lambo and Stevo, I sent your packages out on the 17th.
Shogoki and dub599, I sent your packages out today (19th)
Micmal, I still need a reply.

To everyone else, I'm now very low on diodes and out of modules. I'm restocking, should be ready to sell again within 2 weeks.

I'm back in stock and ready to sell!

I also have a GGW-H20L sled for sale for $65, and am offering a wider range of parts, including the optics, sled material and also red/IR diodes if anyone wants them for soldering practice. See the first post for more information!

I back Charlie's quality of work 100%

He does a GREAT job, and i'm all out of Pre-installed PHR's on dark lasers, so I am redirecting all sales to Charlie, He provides QUALITY and speedy delivery every time. I've dealt with him on MANY occasions, He even Designed Dark Lasers single handedly and i must say... it's GORGEOUS!! "click my banner if you want to see his work"

He is truely a skilled craftsman in MANY arts, So again, I recant, If you need a pre-installed PHR, CHARLIEBRUCE is the way to go!!!

Thanks for being such a cool guy Charlie! I gotta say, He's one of my BEST LPF associates.

All My Support,

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Mexawy

do you sell module with driver ?

jamest

Sorry for the loooong delay!! Arrived just as promised!

EXCELLENT

Thanks

Glad to hear it, jamest, thanks for buying. Mexawy, I don't sell diodes with drivers attatched, sorry.