Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T or LPC-815 In Aixiz - $17.50 Shipped Worldwide ($13.00 Diode only)

Hi, I managed to get Ways' package sent, but none of the others - I hope to get the remaining ones sent tomorrow.

(Check the first page, second or third post for information. If you're not on that list, I haven't received payment yet.)

@OSLinux, check your PMs :)
Sorry to those who have paid, but I didn't manage to get any packages sent today

(The whole of London was messed up by a tube strike, so I didn't make it in time to get the packages sent. I couldn't believe it, but they are actually demanding no forced redundancy and are going on strike for it! Like striking is going to solve the economy...)

Ways

Thanks charliebruce!

Received mine a few minutes ago, nicely packaged and a brief test shows it to be a goodun :) +1 for great service.

Last edited:
No problem - glad to hear it arrived OK. I've repped you, thanks for buying!

I just sent three packages off, so check the second post for more information. If you're not on the list, I haven't yet received payment.

robson

Thankyou Charliebruce

Recieved mine today, well Packed and happy with delivery and item will do business again thanks

Hi, thanks for buying! I've repped you for the transaction (And I'd be grateful if you did the same :) ).

To OSLinux, I've received payment, and I'll try to get it sent as soon as possible (latest possible is Tuesday, but possibly some time earlier).

ofekgg

I got my PHR in my mailbox today! thank you!
now I`m waiting for my pre-sale rkcstr driver and i`ll post pics when it arrive..

Thanks for the words of support, Dark Army :) Don't worry about it working (even if it arrives broken, I'm covered for shipping damage up to several times the item value)

OSLinux, your package was sent today, hope it gets there soon!

Re: PHR-803T In Aixiz $17.50 Shipped Worldwide

Yes this is a blatant bump, but I would also announce that I will soon also stock a small number of LPC-815 Red diodes, but they will only be sold in modules, and not diode-only. Thanks to everyone who has bought from me!

Ways

Interesting, any idea how soon for the LPC-815's? in the mean time another PHR-803T in module please :)

EDIT:- Module received, fast delivery and very well packaged.:thanks:

Last edited:

I am interested in the diode in module with lens and driver already soddered on :}
Dont add me to the list yet but for that price it is at least a 90% surity (?)
of me buying it.