Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

PHR-803T or LPC-815 In Aixiz - $17.50 Shipped Worldwide ($13.00 Diode only)

LPC-815 Diode only : $13
PHR-803T Diode only : $13
Aixiz Module (with diode pressed in, and PCB removed) + $4.50

Removal of Aixiz lens "window" : Free!
Shipping anywhere in the world : Free!

I also have 1x GGW-H20L sled which I will sell for $65 shipped to any established member. New members please be aware - to avoid any trouble, I might require that signed shipping is used. I can't guarantee this sled's performance, since it is a new "batch". This is being sold as "potentially weak". I have a second one from this batch, which I will be testing sometime soon.

If you would like to buy any of the other components from a sled, such as the optics, sled metal or magnets, let me know via PM - I would be happy to include them for a small fee.

I can also sell the red/IR diodes from the PHR-803T sleds, or the IR diode from a LPC-815 sled, I have over 50 available for purchase. They're great if you'd like to practice soldering on a diode first, or have a project which uses low-power red/IR diodes. PM me if you're interested, and I can also offer bulk-rate on these if you need a large number. I'd be happy to let them go for $2 a piece as part of another order.

If you are interested, please send me a PM [highlight]AND[/highlight] post below. To non-UK buyers, I will send by Airmail - 3-5 working day service. These will be well-packaged, in an ESD bag, small box and (if diode only) wrapped in tinfoil to short the pins. If you order more than 5, I can offer a reduction, or upgrade you to signed shipping. If you want or need signed shipping for any other reason, it will be a flat rate of $6.70 on top of the existing cost.

[highlight]These are OEM components and MUST be integrated into a laser system of your own design, and comply with ALL required safety regulations in your respective countries. They are NOT to be sold on as a complete laser, unless the agreed safety standards are met and FDA compliance is ensured, complete with accession number. I accept no liability for any harm caused, directly or otherwise through use of this component.[/highlight]

If a product does not arrive after 28 days of posting, or is damaged on arrival, I would be happy to refund or re-send the items, however I would require a contact telephone number and possibly other details, so that I can successfully complete the required paperwork to claim compensation from the postal service. If it is damaged as a result of your use, I can't offer a refund or replacement.

Last edited:

Re: PHR-803T Shipped Anywhere $13.50 + Options

Purchases:
Finger563 Arrived.
Shroomlad Arrived.
MegaTesla Arrived.
Erdabyz Arrived.
Pyro01 Arrived.
Zarniwoop Arrived.
Ways Arrived.
Swoop Arrived.
Robson Arrived.
ofekgg Arrived.
OSLinux Arrived.
Ways Arrived.
blue lasers Arrived.
GeriatricWaffles Arrived?
DecepticRock Arrived?
blue lasers (2) Arrived.
blue lasers (3) Arrived.
jamest Arrived.
kakcoo Arrived.
cyclonite Arrived.
blue lasers (4) Arrived. <--
cyclonite (2) Arrived.
tommii89 Arrived.

Last edited:
Re: PHR-803T Shipped Anywhere + Options

This is an utterly shameless bump (updated prices too)

I believe this is the cheapest you can get PHRs outside of the US, and also the cheapest you can get them extracted...

Re: PHR-803T Shipped Anywhere for $13 + Options

Yet another bump, anyone interested? No?

Re: PHR-803T In Aixiz $17.50 Shipped Worldwide

sorry dude i would have but i just ordered 2 new diodes today haha

I'm interested in a module with a driver. Add me to the list.

MegaTesla, you may be in for a bit of a wait, since I need 10 people before I can get them for the $35 price. Would you be interested in buying just the diode in a module, or are you prepared for a wait?

Thanks tony, I will be selling these for quite a long time, so if you need any in the future... Have fun with the diodes you have coming though!

I am interested in two of your PHR-803T diodes, please PM me back if you have any left and then we will talk payment and shipping. Thanks! :)

Module only is good for now. Please PM me your Paypal details. thanks

I sent you a PM, MegaTesla. If you pay within 12 hours, I can have it shipped today (Thursday, GMT)

I've sent you a pm for one Aixiz Module (Diode pressed in, with PCB removed).

Got your message. To all except Shroomlad, your packages were sent this Friday. Shroomlad, I will send yours on Tuesday, when I get back home. Please remember that it is Easter, and as such it may take longer than usual for your packages to arrive.

That's ok I'm in no hurry, But thanks for the fast reply to tell me whats going on :)

One for me!!!

PM'ED!

ideas

I am interested in one or two complete modules (diode in housing + driver)