Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

phr-803 and lpc-815 10.50$+10% off!

PRICES AT MODWERX.COM HAVE BEEN SLASHED!!!

phr and lpc sleds can now be bought for 10.50$ each+ shipping! get them while they last! :eek:

http://modwerx.com

lpf members can use coupon code LPF10 for an extra 10% off! :)

ok guys ive gotten quite a few emails about "tracking" usps first class packages( actually just answered 6 emails that said the same thing.........) so im going to state this as clearly as possible...

the tracking number you receive in confirmation emails from stamps.com or paypal arent really "tracking" numbers. they are more for confirmation than anything(for first class dom or intl). IF YOU WANT A WORKING TRACKING NUMBER USE PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING OR EMS SERVICE FROM USPS OR ANY UPS SERVICE.

also i am not responsible for transit times! intl orders can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks depending on where you are and how slow the postal service is.

please do not keep sending me emails asking "wheres my package? the tracking number doesnt work!" if you dont pay for a reliable tracking number you wont get it.

sorry if this seems a bit rude but this is getting to the point where im getting 5-6 emails a day asking the same exact thing and its gettin a little old.

thanks to all the customers who understand this and dont bombard my inbox with emails.

Last edited:

Re: FS:phr 12$ and lpc 12.5$ in stock-ships now

Are you located in the usa? If so no offense to the other sellers but I would rather order from the usa because the shipping time will be a lot faster I would imagine.

DNMEBOY said:
Are you located in the usa? If so no offense to the other sellers but I would rather order from the usa because the shipping time will be a lot faster I would imagine.

All you need to do is check his member profile....
you'll see he's in "Dothan,Alabama".... ::)

Jerry

kendon

got my order today, gotta say AWE-SOME!

sleds in the boxes, the diodes harvested, wires soldered and pressed into the aixiz modules. shipment took 6 days (to germany), totally acceptable. well packed in a bubblewrap envelope.

the only thing i can criticize is that i had to unscrew the lenses to find out which are the brs and which are the red. something i would have done anyway   ::)

thx a lot drew, my recommendations go out to everyone, the deal was absolutely flawless.

if i had known that i get them today i would have soldered and tested a ddl driver yesterday... gotta do that now...

21 lpc and 28 phr left

lasersbee said:
[quote author=DNMEBOY link=1232567937/0#2 date=1232638050]Are you located in the usa? If so no offense to the other sellers but I would rather order from the usa because the shipping time will be a lot faster I would imagine.

All you need to do is check his member profile....
you'll see he's in "Dothan,Alabama".... ::)

Jerry [/quote]

Ok ok.......I forget about profiles on any forum. Anyway tomrrow or after midnight tonight I will pay you for a bluray.

stock is running low so larger orders of 5+ need to contact me first.

stock is low so link has been removed. contact me first.

phr's are sold out. still got a few lpc's though :)

Re: SOLD OUT

ive already printed the label for the one you ordered but ive sold out until i can get more.